Server ended the connection to the client

Hello everyone, I have a problem connecting to my friends' servers on Steam, the following message appears:

Server Disconnected You: Server ended the connection to the client

LOG: https://pastebin.com/9DCmzuSS

- I have already checked the integrity of the files;
- I have already reinstalled the game;
- I have already opened the necessary ports on the router;
- I have already disabled the firewall and antivirus;
- I have already deleted the profile;

At the moment I don't know what else to do, could you please help me?

This image is from my friend who created the server I try to connect to

spacer.png

I see timeouts in that log. Be certain you and the host have excluded the client and save folders from security software. This is covered in the Pinned Support FAQ thread along with troubleshooting the connection between you and the server.

I tested it with my current PC and my old one, both are giving the same error. I think it's something in the router. Does anyone have any tips on what to do on the router besides opening the ports?

The router model is Mercusys AC12G

On 4/18/2024 at 10:40 PM, JorgeLuiz said:

I tested it with my current PC and my old one, both are giving the same error. I think it's something in the router. Does anyone have any tips on what to do on the router besides opening the ports?

The router model is Mercusys AC12G

Maybe try connecting directly to your computer instead of using the router to see if the cause is the router or not?  It could save you some time troubleshooting something that may not be the cause. 

You can also see if they can increase the timeout settings on the server and see if that helps.

On 20/04/2024 at 14:41, Riamus said:

Talvez tente conectar-se diretamente ao seu computador em vez de usar o roteador para ver se a causa é o roteador ou não? Isso pode economizar algum tempo na solução de algo que pode não ser a causa. 

Você também pode ver se eles podem aumentar as configurações de tempo limite no servidor e ver se isso ajuda.

I can't because my Internet connection needs a router.

Updates:

- I tested it on my 2 computers and they had the same problem

- I called the provider and they said that there are no blocked ports there.

I suspect that the problem is with my router because I already have this internet and on the old router I was able to play 7 Days to Die online normally only on this newer router that is causing the problem.

Have you ever connected to your friend before with this computer or is this first time trying?

Have you tried logging into a random server just to see if you can connect or if you get the same error?

1 hour ago, Gamida said:

Você já se conectou com seu amigo antes com este computador ou é a primeira vez que está tentando?

Você tentou fazer login em um servidor aleatório apenas para ver se consegue se conectar ou se obteve o mesmo erro?

I've already managed to connect to my friend after his internet connection dropped and returned to normal, but when he opens the server the first time I can't connect.

I can't connect to other servers either.