1 hour ago, nickuk01 said:

No problem hope you find fix or I guess update notes to leave that setting alone. BTW your mod is so good when it works how it should.. the nights are truly terrifying!

Glad you like it :)

Probably won't be anything new until 1.0 drops in a few weeks, then I got a few tweaks and things planned :) 

Oh, another question to ask is about water filters.  Been going through a bunch of POI's and haven't seen any yet and just one broken dew collector.  How rare is it or a suggestion on where there is a better chance to loot one.  Thanks.

On 5/12/2024 at 4:23 AM, Hell-Fire said:

Oh, another question to ask is about water filters.  Been going through a bunch of POI's and haven't seen any yet and just one broken dew collector.  How rare is it or a suggestion on where there is a better chance to loot one.  Thanks.

Dew collectors are the only place to find them at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

Hi HJ, could I ask in the mod main menu, does changing degree of infested (to super or ultra infested) mean there are alot more Z's to contend with in POI or you get same number but much tougher Z's like ferals etc? BTW loving your mod. 

Hi HJ, could I ask in the mod main menu, does changing degree of infested (to super or ultra infested) mean there are alot more Z's to contend with in POI or you get same number but much tougher Z's like ferals etc? BTW loving your mod. 

Not actually certain. Will certainly increase the number of zeds, but I never checked if it boosts gamestage too (which would mean the tougher variants)

If you try it, let me know 😆

1 hour ago, Permykov said:

Hi, I really liked the mod, but you can bring back vanilla zombies

Why?  It's following like the movie, all the people affected pretty much looked like each other with very difference in appearance.  My friend and I enjoy it a lot and find it refreshingly challenging.   Especially challenging trying to find dew collectors with a working water filter.

11 hours ago, Permykov said:

It was kind of the whole point of the mod. At the time, I didn't know how to make my own custom zombies, so I used the one that looks most like the Darkseekers from the movie - so you got Boe.

When the mod gets updated for 1.0, male and female Darkseekers will have a new non-vanilla model.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 7:26 AM, Permykov said:

I disagree strongly - this is based on legend and the dev has the zombies looking similar to the film. I like it so much better that way. Note with v1.0 dev intends to use different models. Trust dev completely but hope does not detract from the original vision for this mod

Have come across strange phenomenon using this mod - if set zombie on fire (using spear with burning shaft mod for example) sometimes when the zombie dies it makes weird noise like a wight zombie and comes back to full life so have to kill it again. Also similar to this when kill a crawler with fire (not always but often) it suddenly becomes a normal boe zombie which have to kill... anyone else come across this?

6 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Have come across strange phenomenon using this mod - if set zombie on fire (using spear with burning shaft mod for example) sometimes when the zombie dies it makes weird noise like a wight zombie and comes back to full life so have to kill it again. Also similar to this when kill a crawler with fire (not always but often) it suddenly becomes a normal boe zombie which have to kill... anyone else come across this?

First I've heard of this - what a strange occurrence. Are you doing similar things in each instance?

11 hours ago, Hells_Janitor said:

First I've heard of this - what a strange occurrence. Are you doing similar things in each instance?

Using spear with the burning shaft mod to set them on fire

Hey HJ, am looking to start new session on legends but just wondered with 1.0 stable round the corner if you have any potential ETA for your mod 1.0 or if I shd just go with v21 at moment

Hey HJ, am looking to start new session on legends but just wondered with 1.0 stable round the corner if you have any potential ETA for your mod 1.0 or if I shd just go with v21 at moment

Working on it ... be ready soon [tm] ...

I know you like your mod to be hard but when crafted my starter bundle choosing pipe SMG (as used in original mod) I got ammo and a short pipe only! Think you missed out the actual gun lol 

2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

I know you like your mod to be hard but when crafted my starter bundle choosing pipe SMG (as used in original mod) I got ammo and a short pipe only! Think you missed out the actual gun lol 

Yeah, there was a very weird bug with the first upload. Latest version should have it fixed - if not, let me know.

It's an issue with one of the hidden settings in the custom game options mod. I thought I'd fixed it for the public release, but the bug might still be there.

3 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Hey HJ really stoked you got v1 out. Already downloaded. Can I ask if you were able to fix the city multiplier issue from old version as that seemed to cause spawns in the wild? 

No, I think the issue still persists, which is why the city multiplier for day spawns is now hidden

Good day.  I'm glad to see you have ver 1.0 out.  I've installed it using 7D2D mod launcher and when starting the game, I keep getting errors for Harmony.

2024-08-07T12:53:23 9.241 ERR [MODS]     Failed creating ModAPI instance from DLL 0Harmony.dll
2024-08-07T12:53:23 9.248 EXC Could not load type of field 'HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.NativeDetourMethodPatcher:_staticSignature' (8) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000098 from typeref (expected class 'MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature' in assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature member:(null)

2024-08-07T12:53:24 9.503 ERR Error loading types from assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' (C:\7D2D\v1\I_Am_Legend\I_Am_Legend\Mods\0_TFP_Harmony\0Harmony.dll)
2024-08-07T12:53:24 9.509 EXC Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
Could not load type of field 'HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.NativeDetourMethodPatcher:_staticSignature' (8) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000098 from typeref (expected class 'MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature' in assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature member:(null)
Could not load type of field 'HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.NativeDetourMethodPatcher:_staticSignature' (8) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000098 from typeref (expected class 'MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature' in assembly 'MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:MonoMod.Utils, Version=25.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:MonoMod.Utils.MethodSignature member:(null)

I decided to delete the mod version from the mod launcher.  Reinstalled everything and now it is coming up without any errors.  Not sure what caused the Harmony error, but from a fresh install, it is working now.