Finished Bloodmoon restarts upon logging back in.

Arez

I didn't see this on the known issues list. 

If I log out after the Bloodmoon waves finish but before 4am, when I log back in again the Bloodmoon restarts, or at least goes through one more wave. 

10 hours ago, Arez said:

I didn't see this on the known issues list. 

If I log out after the Bloodmoon waves finish but before 4am, when I log back in again the Bloodmoon restarts, or at least goes through one more wave. 

This. It is super annoying especially when you are playing with BM every day.

14 hours ago, Jugginator said:

I can bring up maybe adding a "finished bloodmoon" flag, but no promises ofc. 

Thanks @Jugginator!

That would be awesome. 

7 hours ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

This. It is super annoying especially when you are playing with BM every day.

Yeah that would suck. I mean I guess you can speed the time up to 4am before logging out, but I don't like doing things like that. 

I love this feature. I would not want it to go away. I often play BM every night and I use it to progress quickly in early game. I log in and out several times during those first nights. Otherwise, the BMs are slow and boring for the first week or so.

If needed, you can just turn BM off before you log back in. After sunrise, log out and turn it back on. This is safer than tinkering with the game clock.

On 2/15/2024 at 10:45 PM, Jugginator said:

It's intended, why it's not in the KI list ^^. It's left like that for a few reasons, but it could change. I can bring up maybe adding a "finished bloodmoon" flag, but no promises ofc. 

IMHO, if anything was done, it should be a toggle.  The default would be as it is now, but have an option to toggle off the repeat.