Motion Sensors cannot be connected via relays

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that motion sensors cannot be connected via relays. So how can you set up a two-way door system when the motion sensors are really far apart? This seems like a bug to me.

https://youtu.be/4EPFH42k94U

For two or more sensors to trigger the same object (like a door) when one of more is triggered, you cannot use relays.  That is true and isn't a bug.  Though we all would prefer better options.

As mentioned, you can connect things with other sensors instead of relays.  You can also put your sensors closer together.  The other option in the latest version is to use the new option to increase electricity wire distance so you can connect things that are further apart.

13 hours ago, Riamus said:

For two or more sensors to trigger the same object (like a door) when one of more is triggered, you cannot use relays.  That is true and isn't a bug.  Though we all would prefer better options.

As mentioned, you can connect things with other sensors instead of relays.  You can also put your sensors closer together.  The other option in the latest version is to use the new option to increase electricity wire distance so you can connect things that are further apart.

How do you increase the electricity wire distance? Is it an XML setting?

16 minutes ago, TorQueMoD said:

How do you increase the electricity wire distance? Is it an XML setting?

Yes, it is the new MaxWireLength property added in A21.2 (see patch notes).  Someone mentioned where to add this but I can't seem to quickly find it in the forum.  I'm thinking it might be added to the serverconfig.xml file.  Default length is 15.