Dedi Server A21.2 (b30) - Persistent profiles - Some players' models still showing up black and featureless?

szalkerous

Game version: Alpha 21.2 (b30) Compatibility Version: Alpha 21.2 (Clean install and new RWG)
Mods: ServerTools 21.1.4

(Hosted on a private rack server I have complete access to.)

I know many old threads have been posted about random players having their player models appear as all-black, featureless characters on multiplayer with persistent profiles enabled.

Is the solution still to simply delete the player's .MAP and .TTP data stored in \Saves\ ... \Player\  ?

I assume I'd have to ask that player to drop their inventory into a box, screenshot their stats, delete them.... then have then create a new character and I would have to regenerate their stats.... or is there an easier method to this?

There are many other established players in this server so I'm trying to not disrupt them in the process.

Side note... I would try putting in a bug report but the sheer amount of data I'd have to scrape from the server and the player themselves and then dump into a compressed archive and post would probably not be very helpful in the long run for this issue and I'm unsure of how I'd suggest to recreate this problem. I'll gladly post any details of the server or configurations if that helps.

References: All Black Female in multiplayer  bug? black character creation  Deleting a character from someone elses mulitplayer world

Edited by szalkerous
Clarification (see edit history)