I had a thought...of Poltergeist and suspension of disbelief.

Rotor

So, I think I have expressed how Cop,< insert any other entitiy that pukes  here >, does not fit zombie gig for moi.

Every evening I raise a Cuba Libre in @JaxTeller718 direction.

However, I started thinking (WARNING! Danger Will Robinson DANGER!).  Now, TFP has introduced a game mechanic that in my mind, with proper adjustments, would make the puke more in line with what could/may/wouda/shoulda/coulda happened in this rendition of the of a world gone mad and getting nuked.  How is that for a run on sentence?

First fix the LoS BS currently going on.  

2nd fix the block damage from puke.

Then real fix, IMnsHO.  So okay, these Zs that got nuked, the cop being a rather portly fella, as they decompose into their large bowels which eventually they spew.   Fine, however this needs to be detrimental and terminal.  The mechanic has now been introduced in Alpha 21.  He pukes and then BOOM!  End Cop.

Then the smaller entities like bird, make the damage minute.......dont know if it is modable now.  Or a slider like block damage.

Pretty simple really.

You guys can thank me later.

5 hours ago, Rotor said:

How is that for a run on sentence?

I don't think that's the issue here. I've read this thing 6+ times and still have no idea what you're talking about or what you want, much less what it has to do with the title. What's the LOS issue? Are you sure you're not using partial blocks that have visibility to you? As for a damage slider, there is an overall setting that you can control. It does all the zombie block damage, not just the smaller ones though. Other than that, I've got nothing due to not understanding.

Just now, Telric said:

I don't think that's the issue here. I've read this thing 6+ times and still have no idea what you're talking about or what you want, much less what it has to do with the title. What's the LOS issue? Are you sure you're not using partial blocks that have visibility to you? As for a damage slider, there is an overall setting that you can control. It does all the zombie block damage, not just the smaller ones though. Other than that, I've got nothing due to not understanding.

One too many Cuba Libre

2 hours ago, Telric said:

It does all the zombie block damage, not just the smaller ones though. Other than that, I've got nothing due to not understanding.

A terrible mis understanding on my part of "block damage:"

As for the other stuff, it is a personal pet peeve.   I was trying to asplain on  how I would not mod out the cop zombie if the game was another way.

I failed.

Disregard.

Back to your regularly scheduled programing.