Does this setting mean the same for hosted sessions?

I see in the default server config file that players are allowed three land claims. Is this true in a hosted session also? I see no menu setting to change it from one, but we're at a point where we would like to have another base and don't want to place a new LCB and lose our first one.

<property name="LandClaimCount"                    value="3"/>

So is three the default if I am hosting a session for my four friends?

Update:

Went into the 7 Days registry key and found "LandClaimCount_h3672927595" set to 1. This likely means that, due to not being able to change the value on the menu, I am only allowed one LCB. Can this safely be changed to three like on a dedicated server?

Edited by The_Great_Sephiroth (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, The_Great_Sephiroth said:

So you're saying we should be able to use up to three LCBs per player? I thought that was a thing in A21, but I cannot find where I read it now.

Vanilla default (iirc) should be three per player, but there was/is a bug that requires one to click on the Default -button in the game setting once; otherwise it keeps it at one. May have been fixed, might not be relevant; but could be worth a try. Will need to redo the settings afterwards, of course.

Okay, I came to report that I laid a second one down and it now says my first is indeed inactive. So I click the defaults button for the game set tings, then set the other settings back to my way, and all is good?

Update:

No go. The defaults button is on the new game tab and we're not ditching all the hours we have in this save. Can anybody tell me what file the value is stored in and the offset? I'll hex edit it and correct the bug myself.

Edited by The_Great_Sephiroth (see edit history)

I just checked the registry. After going to the new game menu and hitting defaults, but not starting a new game, the registry now has 3 instead of 1 for the count. This means that the default registry value is the issue, but I still need to fix an existing game. I see "gameOptions.sdf" in the save folder but have no clue how the count is stored or what offset it is being stored at.

Update:

It appears as though there is no "LandClaimCount" value. I found the LCB section, but nothing for count. See attached screenshot.

2023-08-12 7 Days to Die - Land Claim File.png

Edited by The_Great_Sephiroth
More info (see edit history)

Okay, I destroyed my original LCB (the one placed when the registry was set to 1) and replaced it. I now have TWO working LCBs. The only problem is that when I destroyed my old one, four pieces unrelated to the block broke, like the LCB was providing support. I replaced them, but a light on the POI broke that flashes red. The player has no way to create this in-game. Is it possible to get the save into the world editor and fix the broken light or allow the admin account to configure the light properties if added back via creative menu?