Help. NetPackagePlayerStats entity id=171

LoveDeath

We played 25 30 in-game days on the server my friend set up. These days, my friend who joined the server, not the one who set up the server, could not log in to the game. The error is as follows: Normally, the console would not open, the console is opening, the codes are returning, the attached red text appears and keeps writing INF Discarding NetPackagePlayerStats entity id=171 and cannot enter the server. We thought that we had switched to the latest beta version, and we pulled it back from the beta, it still didn't improve. We deleted my friend's files in AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\PREGEN10k\servername\Player folder so he logged into the server and started from 0. I think we played for a day or two. After 1 day, my friend opened the server, I joined via steam, but my friend could not join again. Opened the console and the same INF Discarding NetPackagePlayerStats entity id=171 message started repeating again. He does not want to leave the game, why are we experiencing this problem, we want you to help. spacer.png

We need to see the entire log file of the player who is having the problem also the server log would be helpful too. Instructions for finding the logs and how to use pastebin.com to generate a link to the logs to paste here in the forums are found in the pinned topic:  HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE ---- Please Read Before Creating New Threads ---- - General Support - 7 Days to Die

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to be happening to a lot of people. One of the players on our server has this exact same error. The PC in question used to be mine and I can log into the server with my account from it. We ran the launcher and had it clear old data.  Deleted the Fun Pimps and 7d2d folders from within the 'AppData' folder in user folder. Also deleted the 7d2d folder from within the SteamAppsCommon folder. 

Clean install from Steam, same problem recurs. 

Has anyone had a successful resolution to this issue? 

Edited by erisraven (see edit history)

2 hours ago, erisraven said:

This seems to be happening to a lot of people. One of the players on our server has this exact same error. The PC in question used to be mine and I can log into the server with my account from it. We ran the launcher and had it clear old data.  Deleted the Fun Pimps and 7d2d folders from within the 'AppData' folder in user folder. Also deleted the 7d2d folder from within the SteamAppsCommon folder. 

Clean install from Steam, same problem recurs. 

Has anyone had a successful resolution to this issue? 

Since no one has provided sufficient details to troubleshoot the problem, I doubt it.