OP isn't sure whether to break their PC or just uninstall the game.

Old Crow

3 hours ago, Abusimplea said:

I know a way to avoid that: Repair the truck before it gets down to 5%.

But vehicles also just shouldn't ever fully destruct and definitely shouldn't lose inventory content ever. Everyone likes things go boom. But even tourists trying their hands on a gyrocopter shouldn't ever lose the stuff in the trunk because of crashing a vehicle - or (even worse) a zombie eating it (never happened to me but i saw it happening on YouTube).

Well, being realistic here, if you slam your gyro into a building, the last of your concern will be your things in the trunk. 😅

9 minutes ago, Rince said:

Well, being realistic here, if you slam your gyro into a building, the last of your concern will be your things in the trunk. 😅

In this game by default you don't even lose the stuff on your body when you die. So i don't think it to be unreasonable to actually care more about the stuff in the trunk than anything else when slamming the gyro into a building.

Especially when i already got max parkour and can just exist right before the collision to survive the whole affair without a scratch.

6 hours ago, Abusimplea said:

In this game by default you don't even lose the stuff on your body when you die. So i don't think it to be unreasonable to actually care more about the stuff in the trunk than anything else when slamming the gyro into a building.

Especially when i already got max parkour and can just exist right before the collision to survive the whole affair without a scratch.

Was just a joke. Yeah, I know that I'm not particularly funny, but still like to try.

Now, talking seriously for a minute, having a toggle like the one for the player inventory would be absolutely lovely.

Particularly for those daredevils that love speed! (A vehicle mod for extra HP would be nice too!)

And shame that one can't put parkour points into the gyro to make it survive bigger falls! 😅

36 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

Iirc as long as no one is in it one can drift down from build limit to bedrock without taking damage.

Yeah, unless they changed it in A21, if you jump out before landing, you don't have to worry about damage from landing... For the gyro, anyway! 😁