how to disable decapitations?

Hi,

is there any way to disable the new gore system?

Like a setting that I missed, xml config, console command?

Youtube has started demonetizing 7dtd gameplay and flagged the videos as 18+ and I can't be bothered to censor all the decapitation in post-production going forward.

Thanks for any hints 

Hmm, I don't know if it's possible to disable them without affecting gameplay - you'll lose the instakills. There is some sort of resistance on the zeds, the big boys have it tuned up, but I don't remember the setting name. If you set it high enough, you might get rid of them entirely, for better and worse.

Here's one I dug up, dunno what to set it to and where:

entityclasses.xml(3843):

<property name="DismemberMultiplierHead" value=".4"/><property name="DismemberMultiplierArms" value=".4"/><property name="DismemberMultiplierLegs" value=".4"/><!-- Radiated -->

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, Riamus said:

They did some command when showing off the decapitations in the dev stream that seemed to turn it off but I don't know if that affects other things and don't remember the command.

The command was probably testDismemberment but I think this is only to set the dismemberment chance to 100% and don't work the other way around.

5 hours ago, theFlu said:

Hmm, I don't know if it's possible to disable them without affecting gameplay - you'll lose the instakills. There is some sort of resistance on the zeds, the big boys have it tuned up, but I don't remember the setting name. If you set it high enough, you might get rid of them entirely, for better and worse.

Here's one I dug up, dunno what to set it to and where:

entityclasses.xml(3843):

<property name="DismemberMultiplierHead" value=".4"/><property name="DismemberMultiplierArms" value=".4"/><property name="DismemberMultiplierLegs" value=".4"/><!-- Radiated -->

Thank you but I'm looking for a solution that does not affect vanilla gameplay mechanics.