Land Claims

It's listed under the Known Issues for A21

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13VnmkOdKC9XEOy_neb0Tp34-WPXu-aDw4jfJxcquuvc/edit#gid=0

GamePref.LandClaimCount is not set to 3 until you press the defaults button in the new game settings

Perhaps try going to the game settings of your save, press the default button, change the other related settings back to what you had before, and see if that fixes it?

Nekko - I didnt see it on that list. I did scroll quick for the key line u quoted and still didnt see. :(  Finally found it hehehe but the below still holds true

As far as settings it isnt a setting option in the menus so not sure how much that would help.

Any other insights?

Edited by AmethystLainey (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

As far as settings it isnt a setting option in the menus so not sure how much that would help.

Any other insights?

Maybe I didn't explain it right, see Chiko's comment here and see if her suggestion fixes the issue. If not, then perhaps it's a different issue entirely.

Yeah, it seems like certain things might not work properly until you hit the Defaults button one time in A21.  Worth trying it just to see if it helps.  I have no issues but someone I know can't place more than one.  I need to suggest they try this as well.