*Sr10
XBlkCUs.png
*Wrx
z9zzVPa.png
ZuoU9UD.png
*X5
qOpt93I.png
59FplcI.png

Most of these vehicles are dye-able through the in-game dyes. As for the ones that are not, I tried to include a wide variety of colored models for them.

They also include custom vehicle sounds as well as custom speeds per model.

Thank you everyone for your support and I hope you enjoy the mod!

This is my first mod so if you have any problems just post in the forum listed below.

**I will upload a link to the mod on 7daystodiemods.com when it is ready as this is the support page. **

If you would like to show some support here is my donation link: dk_710 / Streamlabs

I am like 99% sure that this is gonna need to be downloaded via client side for everybody since it offers a ton of custom models and sounds! And yes turn EAC off!

3 minutes ago, Dk710 said:

I am like 99% sure that this is gonna need to be downloaded via client side for everybody since it offers a ton of custom models and sounds! And yes turn EAC off!

Yes it must be downloaded via server and client!

These vehicles are cool, and since you made these, I'd like to make a request. I am looking for a Semi-Truck (sp?) like the lootable ones in the game, that has 10x the storage of a 4x4 and I am yet to find someone who has made one. The reason being, I like to loot. A lot. So what I'm envisioning is, drive the semi into an area and park it, loot all the nearby buildings while returning to the truck as necessary to empty my inventory, then when the truck is full, drive it back to base. If this is treading into commission territory, let me know how I would need to pay.

V2.0 Now Live
Change Follows -

Reshaped and fixed the positioning of the headlights on each model.
Fixed the sounds not working on Italian Gt.
Fixed seat positionings for Raptor model.
fixed each vehicles seating capabilities to be realistic.

Added 5 New Vehicles Bringing The Total To 21

7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.10-16_12_37_33.png.a55dc30dcc4dbb0f61695a9d95c9334c.png
*R8
7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.11-08_28_01_23.png.2048a72b15dde37a528fdb61d8fa0361.png
7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.11-08_27_04_66.png.f83898f543cbc736cb5d00b86c2296ad.png
*Veneno
7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.11-08_28_35_34.png.839d03a36d6bf59b3f915b388b9f8a39.png
*Supra
7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.11-13_18.58_07.png.b8db6da9c41aa4bca6216c5a3b0a7899.png
7DaystoDieScreenshot2023_07.11-08_26_01_83.png.12a9a9e7eb22d7a921634483a943984c.png

*****A21 Compatible*****

I really enjoy the mod and use the 3 series BMW as my main vehicle, my question is could the raptor be scaled down to around 80% to fit the environment a bit better the model is spot on but it looks huge next to the homes and in the garage for me anyways. also i could not get the R35 to work or the R8 any advice on that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the mods its a large factor to why i even play this game still.

17 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

I really enjoy the mod and use the 3 series BMW as my main vehicle, my question is could the raptor be scaled down to around 80% to fit the environment a bit better the model is spot on but it looks huge next to the homes and in the garage for me anyways. also i could not get the R35 to work or the R8 any advice on that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the mods its a large factor to why i even play this game still.

Hello, first off, I would love to thank you for your support and feedback, all feedback helps me expand and keep this pack updated. I will need to go back and fix some seat positions as I noticed if you are using a military helmet it pops through the roof on a couple models and I will scale the truck back a tad bit as I think I was so happy when I fixed the model, I may have gone tad overboard because they were originally smooshed super bad haha. I just went in with a fresh mod download and tested the R8 and R35 and they were working just fine, can you provide the exact error you're getting in more detail?

You"re welcome i cant stand the vanilla game and some of the devs decisions kinda takes away from the meaning of a sandbox game. and yeah they were funny looking when they were smooshed lol. i'll try again with the R8 and R35  I installed them the same as the raptor and the 3 series but they didn't show up in the creative menu with and without the dev option and i looked through the xml to make sure i was searching the appropriate name and i couldn't see anything out of the ordinary but again ill give it another shot and also try it on a fresh save save as well. I appreciate the help. trying to learn how to mod myself but with very little and pretty much no experience besides editing xml i find myself lost a lot lol especially with unity and figuring out assets. like with the Raptor i added "ScaleSize" .8 and it was spot on for the size buuuuut the interaction was off and when i got out of the truck i was about 1 block tall lmao after reloading it was fine but still funny maybe an idea for a grounded style mod later idk lol

V2.1 Now Live
Change Follows-

Fixed seat positionings so characters helmets don't pop through the roofs.
Added custom vehicle speeds for the 5 new vehicles.

On 7/12/2023 at 2:05 PM, Leviathan said:

You"re welcome i cant stand the vanilla game and some of the devs decisions kinda takes away from the meaning of a sandbox game. and yeah they were funny looking when they were smooshed lol. i'll try again with the R8 and R35  I installed them the same as the raptor and the 3 series but they didn't show up in the creative menu with and without the dev option and i looked through the xml to make sure i was searching the appropriate name and i couldn't see anything out of the ordinary but again ill give it another shot and also try it on a fresh save save as well. I appreciate the help. trying to learn how to mod myself but with very little and pretty much no experience besides editing xml i find myself lost a lot lol especially with unity and figuring out assets. like with the Raptor i added "ScaleSize" .8 and it was spot on for the size buuuuut the interaction was off and when i got out of the truck i was about 1 block tall lmao after reloading it was fine but still funny maybe an idea for a grounded style mod later idk lol

I am still reviewing the scale of the raptor, not 100% sure if I will change it. But it is funny that you would say that as i had the exact same problem when I was trying to fix the scale of the models except it would make my character 1 block taller each time I used the vehicle haha. The way around this is scaling the vehicle mesh itself and not the main template. So, you have to click further into the vehicles hierarchy on unity and scale the mesh is what I am trying to say I guess haha. I just used those models again updating their head positions and had zero problems, are you copying and pasting the folders that hold the config and modinfo file or an outer folder holding it?

it was a surprise seeing things much taller lol luckily messing with the xml i assumed it was 100% something i did, that makes sense having to get into unity and that's foreign territory for me lol. i haven't tried again yet life's been a bit crazy and i haven't had much time for games, the way i used the file was pulling the main file that had the config and modinfo files within and dropping it directly into the games mod folder.  i'll shoot you a message once ive been able to test it again.