A21 progress

myrkana

Ill be honest, Ive not kept up on the development of A21 very well. Its nearing a year since A20 released (IRC it was march of 2022), how is A21's release date looking? Not pushing for a date but was randomly thinking of 7days to die and wondering if its likely  to be 3 months or more like xmas before we see a new release :)

edit: just looked through old announcements, its been since Dec 2021 since the stable a20 version released o.o its been longer than I thought lol I was thinking of an update released in April 2022

Edited by myrkana (see edit history)

Ya I am so ready to play and I literally have every survival game on steam with a 80% or higher rating and 7D2D is pretty much the only genre of possibilities I keep coming back to. The only other game I really love to a similar degree is Rust, but there is no real SP.

Recently made a solo server and WOW is it weird running around with no one.

14 hours ago, myrkana said:

Damn, we're trying to find a survival game to play with heavy crafting and were hoping 7 days might update soon 😕

You probably already know that game , but try out Night of the Dead on Steam. It's the same Genre. Survival, Tower Defense, Base Building, RPG, etc.

It's pretty well done and far enough in EA to be played just nicely they are as far as 7dtd. going Gold in a couple of Years^^