Higher quality rocket launcher

bobrpggamer

I thought the demolition perk would allow for higher level rocket launcher builds per level of the perk, but I looked and it makes no mention of "can craft quality poor rocket launchers" like the other gun perks.

How do you craft a good or great rocket launcher or is this just a trader or loot item?

Sorry, I thought I was more obvious this morning on my first reply.

Perk level 4 of Demolitions unlocks the rocket crafting recipes so that is a subtle way letting you know quality level is tied to this perk.  Not sure if this is an oversight in the description or if they just ran out of room in the description 

IIRC Rocket Launchers (and most T3 weapons and tools) are only crafted by learning the schematic, hence they may not be directly listed under the governing perk.  Yes the level of the governing Demolition perk will determine the Rocket Launcher quality. 

As BF says it may just be an oversight.

Thanks guys I will pump up my demolition expert.

This was mainly due to a cool mod (tactical weapons I think) that allows M79 creation for 40mm grenades, I already have a tier 5 rocket launcher but want the M79 as I have grenades but no launcher and I found the schematic a while back.