Controls for consoles

sarfaraz

I had questions about the controls for console as they are poorly optimised in the current version as specially in combat I am really interested to know if you guys are going to change anything in the controls or add a little aim assist for the combat or is there any plays for this later on after the console update 

21 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Please read the information in the blog post above (the link in the red banner). Basically there will never be an **update** of the current console game as it was developed by a publisher that went bankrupt.

I am aware of this my question was regarding the new 7 days to die console version that will be released i love this game and was just curious about the new release for the console version will it copy the same controls from the old/current version or make new ones 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Probably a bit to soon to know that. Everything is going to be looked at, evaluated, and updated so we can hope.

Ok thx for the help looking forward to the new 7 days to die console edition hopefully get some new information soon excited for it 

As a gamer who's played on both console and PC in the past, Aim-Assist is very helpful for some console players who mainly play with controllers. I think it would be a great idea to have some kind of an option, to enable/disable Aim-Assist in the new version since aiming with a mouse, is so much more accurate than aiming with your thumbs on a controller. Hopefully this is recognized by the developers and whoever TFP new console porting partners are.