Stolen music?

Neineiwolfy

Apologies if this is the wrong area, or if I should email. I have already submitted a dispute on Facebook for flagging a video I have for 7 Days to Die. I keep getting notifications that it is using music that belongs to someone else. Has anyone had this issue? It only happens during the night and when I looked up the video, it does contain music I hear in the background of the game. Now the game has been out since 2013 and the music video that contains the music was dropped in 2022. Is it just me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxCSn9b1Q

So I am not just crazy LOL. I believe their 'music' is played over 2 different games. The end of their song reminds me of The Division. But my brain says I am misplacing that sound with a different game. I wasn't sure if anyone knew anything. Still disputed the blocking of my sound on the video and just did what I could to try to reach someone to see if they knew what was going on. If it is a thing of theft, then they have a chance to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Likely some automated detection doing its usual operation, going bonkers. Sometimes less automated uses for all kinds of misdeeds as well, but .. eh. Copyright nonsense at it's best. Not "stealing" though, unless you took off with a physical copy.. :)

9 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

steal intelectual property

That would generally be called "Copyright infringement", is governed by wholly separate sets of laws and describes a wholly different types of "crimes". But sure, I must be wrong, because "- law stuff".

18 minutes ago, theFlu said:

That would generally be called "Copyright infringement", is governed by wholly separate sets of laws and describes a wholly different types of "crimes". But sure, I must be wrong, because "- law stuff".

Depends on country - for some time it was "threated" sometimes as stealing in mine because there was not "definition" of "Copyright infringement"