How to create deeper RWG maps?

Brashnack

Quick question:  How do i edit the config files to make bedrock deeper than it normally is?  Right now, the map I've generated to play on is only about 35m from bedrock where i want to make my base and I'd like it to be more like 50-100m (i like to dig a lot).  I've only generated the map and scouted it out, so i haven't begun playing on it and can regenerate it without losing any progress.  Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

Two years ago or so someone made a mod to reduce the amount

of digging. Basically fewer blocks meant more performance. I have no idea if it is possible to make it so there is more digging particularly now that A20 has what appears to be a completely different random world gen system.

I know that I can adjust the digging depth of the world using something like the King RWG tool, but I'm not sure what parameter(s) it's changing to make that happen.  When I last tried to use that tool, the map was very rough/messy with POIs being half spawned and the terrain having several abrupt changes in elevation.  Thats why I'm trying to stick with the built in RWG generator.

For what its worth, I was able to do what I wanted to do following the tutorials posted on YouTube by Tallman Brag Gameplay.  I raised my overall heightmap by 30 blocks, then raised all my POIs by 30 blocks as well to match the new height map.  I also noticed one of my towns was sitting in a bowl and was submerged under water so I raised those POIs an additional 18 blocks to lift them up to the height of the surrounding terrain.  It took a couple hours to figure out how to get it done, but I'm quite happy with the result.  Here's the playlist of videos I went through to fix my map the way I wanted it:

Another reason for the limit on depth is that don't spawn out past 50 blocks, so this way you can't be "safe on hoard night"

Although for people who want to be safe on hoard night can just find a big lake, under-mine it and hang out there, seeing zambees don't spawn in water.