Mod Manager [A21]

FilUnderscore

2 hours ago, FilUnderscore said:

Yes it is client-only at this point in time. Looking into adding possible support for access on servers in the future, but I'm not sure it would be EAC friendly however.

Oh absolutely, are any mods eac friendly? haha, oh right so it doesn't work for servers at all? Thank you for your hard work so far anyways:)

18 hours ago, UnwishedJack said:

Oh absolutely, are any mods eac friendly? haha, oh right so it doesn't work for servers at all? Thank you for your hard work so far anyways:)

Mods that alter the UI in any way are usually not EAC friendly. Mods that alter gameplay may/may not be EAC friendly, depends on whether they are C# or XML based, but they usually don't matter for servers unless they introduce new models or sounds. Read each mod's instructions before downloading and it should tell you whether it supports client-side EAC or not, and whether it's server-side EAC compatible.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with the mod. It doesn't let me change the settings of the mods that use it, and disabling mods doesn't work either. I noticed there's warnings when loading:

image.thumb.png.204909adfb9b3b8a61a6ba298dbb95c2.png

Right now I'm on 21.1 b6 but I was using it on 21 b324 with the exact same issues and log messages.

11 hours ago, dcsobral said:

I'm having trouble with the mod. It doesn't let me change the settings of the mods that use it, and disabling mods doesn't work either. I noticed there's warnings when loading:

image.thumb.png.204909adfb9b3b8a61a6ba298dbb95c2.png

Right now I'm on 21.1 b6 but I was using it on 21 b324 with the exact same issues and log messages.

Just to confirm, you are using the latest versions of Mod Manager and Backup Mod?

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the Prevent Default Worlds Loading module of Darkness Falls causes Mod Manager to to not see save games,  even new ones.  I am not sure what that addon does but disable either mod manager or Prevent Worlds Loading brings the saves back.  Doesn't seem to be any log messages.

MOD MANAGER 1.1.0 for A21.1 b16 released.

Download: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/ModManager/releases/latest/download/ModManager.zip

Changelog

Added

• Tooltips for Mod tabs in Mods menu.
  • Banner and Icon support for Mods in Mods menu.
  • More detailed build metadata support for Mod Versions following SemVer versioning.

Fixed

• Mod Settings not working for Mods using the Mod Manager Settings API.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:30 AM, dcsobral said:

1.0.5 for Mod Manager, 2.2.1 for Backup Mod. It's the latest release on github for both.

Update on this issue: Should be fixed in this new version (1.1.0), there was an issue with how the mod was detecting other mods interfacing with the Settings API.