Question about the Public A20 KI List

NekoPawtato

So I noticed recently some entries that used to be on the Public A20 KI List are now gone, but there was no mention in the release notes of A20.5 that it was fixed and the issue is still occurring in that version. The bug reports that it originated from are also still in the "confirmed" section of the A20 bug database.

Just wondering what this means for the bug itself? Does that mean it won't be fixed? Or that it got fixed in A21?

For reference the only ones I recall were not a big deal, just block collider issues being too big (i.e. you try to shoot through/over the transparent part of a block and the arrow gets stuck floating in the air)

They're removed as they're fixed and public. If they're fixed for, say, A21, it should have a strikethrough with (Fixed for A21) and it may or may not be ported back to the previous alpha. 

If it's just gone and not in a public build, then that was accidental. Some of them are irrelevant, such as water or clothing bugs, since both of them are getting a new system.

I need to go back and clean it up, the KI list. If you have any in mind post them here.

Edited by Jugginator (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Jugginator said:

They're removed as they're fixed and public. If they're fixed for, say, A21, it should have a strikethrough with (Fixed for A21) and it may or may not be ported back to the previous alpha. 

If it's just gone and not in a public build, then that was accidental. Some of them are irrelevant, such as water or clothing bugs, since both of them are getting a new system.

I need to go back and clean it up, the KI list. If you have any in mind post them here.

Thanks! I don't really know what all was on the KI before and what got removed, the only ones I remember were collider related ones since I would search before opening a report on it (so there could be others that may have gotten removed by mistake, but I don't have an old copy of the list to cross reference)

And just to be clear, the KI list I'm looking at is this one: Public A20 KI List - Google Sheets (I don't think I've noticed any strikethroughs on it unless there are certain parts of the sheet viewers can't see?)

Wooden Desk, Dog house, couch, school desk, fence, were all block collider issues that were in the "confirmed" category but still issues in A20.5 and not present in the public A20 KI list. (I don't remember if all of these used to be on the KI or not, but definitely some of these used to be on there).

Oh, I also remember there used to be an entry about not being able to repair potted plants on the KI list, that one seems to be missing too (and issue still present in A20.5)

Separately, are all issues that get moved to the "confirmed" category supposed to go on the KI List? (It seems like sometimes not everything gets added on the google sheet when an issue moves to "confirmed" -- I don't know if maybe it depends on how severe the issue is?)