Alpha # in screenshots

Labrat309

I would assume that it is there so people know how dated an image is.  Once 7DTD goes gold I'm sure it won't be there anymore.

I don't do screenshots except through my OS so I don't see the stamp you're talking about.  But... if you turn off the interface is it still there on the screenshot?

If you can find a photo edit app that has a blend brush  it can be an easy fix. Best edit apps are found from your phone, so any picture would need to be in a cloud storage or have your phone tethered to your computer for easy transfer back and forth. 

On 5/23/2022 at 4:37 PM, Maharin said:

I would assume that it is there so people know how dated an image is.  Once 7DTD goes gold I'm sure it won't be there anymore.

I don't do screenshots except through my OS so I don't see the stamp you're talking about.  But... if you turn off the interface is it still there on the screenshot?

And people = testers in particular. Nothing's worse in testing than regressing on a bug someone reported that's actually from a deprecated build of the game. I second your prediction that it'll be gone (by default) when the game goes gold.

Archived