not connecting to friend's server 7 Days To Die alpha 20.3(b3)

ArTeMkAg

Can't connect to friend's server, I played with my friends, on my server via steam, not on a dedicated server. Everything was fine, but after version 7 Days To Die alpha 20.4(b3) everything seemed to work, but after some time, 1 friend did not log into my server, and 2 friend could log in. And we decided to roll back, on the version on which everything worked 7 Days To Die alpha 20.3 (b3) and friend 1. I can’t join his world and he can’t join my world either, and 2 friend can join me. what could be the reason

https://pastebin.com/9ams1bUt    https://files.fm/f/tw23wmecs

Could you post the server log from the same session? The error message before the disconnect in this log is "Сервер прервал подключение к клиенту" aka "The server terminated the session". In other words the server found some condition it did not like.

Also you could check whether on the servers internet-router the ports 26900(tcp) and 26900-26905(udp) are forwarded/open to the internet.

There are two protocols used to connect to servers, litenetlib and steamnetworking. The first one is more reliable but can't circumvent firewalls while steamnetworking is the fallback in cases where litenetlib can't connect. In your case litenetlib can't connect so maybe one or more of those ports are not forwarded at the moment(??). I don't know if it makes a difference, but you could try.

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

Не могли бы вы опубликовать журнал сервера из той же сессии? Сообщение об ошибке перед отключением в этом журнале: «Сервер прервал подключение к клиенту», также известное как «Сервер завершил сеанс». Другими словами, сервер обнаружил какое-то условие, которое ему не понравилось.

Также вы можете проверить, перенаправлены ли/открыты ли порты 26900 (tcp) и 26900-26905 (udp) на интернет-маршрутизаторе серверов в Интернет.

Для подключения к серверам используются два протокола: litenetlib и steamnetworking. Первый более надежен, но не может обойти брандмауэры, в то время как паровая сеть является запасным вариантом в тех случаях, когда litenetlib не может подключиться. В вашем случае litenetlib не может подключиться, поэтому, возможно, один или несколько из этих портов в данный момент не переадресованы (??). Не знаю, есть ли разница, но ты можешь попробовать.

I don't understand what to do when to change what? 

a friend went to my server if he connects via internet via phone to a computer but it will not play very well because of the delay

https://pastebin.com/2y99qzHN

7 hours ago, ArTeMkAg said:

what could be the reason

It seems network related. Some possibilites are:

1: VPN or proxy can cause problems with the game. Use split tunneling and add an exception for the game. Or turn off the vpn. (both clients and server)

2: Defender AntiVirus can cause network problems. Add a folder exception for the game folder and the save folder in antivirus software. (on both clients and server)

3: Ports not open. Add port forwarding for ports 26900 TCP and 26900-26903 UDP in the host machine's router. (not needed on clients)

4: Use Ethernet, not Wifi.

5: oem lighting/gaming software like from Dell, Asus, HP, Corsair, etc. Uninsall all this junkware.

22 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Кажется, это связано с сетью. Вот некоторые возможности:

1: VPN или прокси могут вызвать проблемы с игрой. Используйте раздельное туннелирование и добавьте исключение для игры. Или отключить впн. (как клиенты, так и сервер)

2: Defender AntiVirus может вызвать проблемы с сетью. Добавьте папку-исключение для папки с игрой и папки сохранения в антивирусной программе. (как на клиенте, так и на сервере)

3: Порты не открыты. Добавьте переадресацию портов 26900 TCP и 26900-26903 UDP в маршрутизаторе хост-компьютера. (не требуется на клиентах)

4: Используйте Ethernet, а не Wi-Fi.

5: OEM-программное обеспечение для освещения/игр, такое как Dell, Asus, HP, Corsair и т. д. Удалите все это нежелательное ПО.

1 vpn is disabled yes and do not turn on will be high latency
2 no antivirus on computer
3 opened the port through (router) did not work the server also no one can come to me
4 lan cable everything works and so I don’t have wifi on my computer
5 umm they are not there

if the reason for the permanent deletion of games and left the file associated with the server or port where hidden from the user

Edited by ArTeMkAg
23 (see edit history)

You seem to have posted a log of your PC when you were client and one of a few hours later where you were server. But I would have needed client and server from the same session, i.e. one logfile should be from your friends machine

Is your friend playing the game from the xbox store or does he have a steam version as well ?

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

On 09.05.2022 at 20:23, meganoth said:

Кажется, вы разместили журнал вашего ПК, когда вы были клиентом, и один из нескольких часов спустя, когда вы были сервером. Но мне бы нужны были клиент и сервер из одной сессии, т.е. один лог-файл должен быть с машины вашего друга

Ваш друг играет в игру из xbox store или у него тоже есть стим версия?

us steam version of the game

sorry for taking so long to answer I will attach the logs of a friend and a friend friend and also my logs

Edited by ArTeMkAg
31 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the long wait  output_log friend 1https://pastebin.com/iie45GCW 

output_log My https://pastebin.com/YyHjbuKP 

output_log friend 2  https://pastebin.com/ZWnnGZya

1 time friend 1 couldn’t log in due to Adguard but for now I turned off data filtering from ads and everything worked friend 1 could log in and friend 2 even if Adguard is turned off there is no difference he can’t visit me

On 5/7/2022 at 9:22 AM, ArTeMkAg said:

2 no antivirus on computer

Windows includes Defender by default. Add the folder exceptions that I already mentioned in Defender. Disabling Defender doesn't work, it still runs in the background.

14 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Windows включает Защитника по умолчанию. Добавьте исключения для папок, о которых я уже упоминал в Защитнике. Отключение Защитника не работает, он по-прежнему работает в фоновом режиме.

I turned off windows defender a long time ago from windows 10