Remove a skill

AaronG85

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Just out of pure interest. Why? In SP just ignore it. In MP people who like to take that skill won´t play a version without it anyways.

If they won't play a mod simply because one particular skill was removed, then they should stick to vanilla anyway.

13 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

If they won't play a mod simply because one particular skill was removed, then they should stick to vanilla anyway.

Tbh that´s a weird argument. If something i really like about the game is removed in a particular mod, why should i not just play another mod that doesn´t remove it? (In this case nothing get´s removed anyways, just moved)

That´s like saying, oh you dislike the colour red, you should switch back to black and white TV.

7 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Tbh that´s a weird argument. If something i really like about the game is removed in a particular mod, why should i not just play another mod that doesn´t remove it? (In this case nothing get´s removed anyways, just moved)

That´s like saying, oh you dislike the colour red, you should switch back to black and white TV.

Saying you won't play a mod because the Brawler perk is removed is a weird argument. The point of a lot of mods is to change how the game plays. Not being willing to give something a chance just because a single perk is missing is just silly.  

@bdubyah Lol. Ok. There is a lot of people who play knuckles as their main weapon in every game they play. You think they gonna play a mod without it when there is mods that don´t remove it? I mean that´s the whole point of mods. Finding something that suits you and having fun. Not having the one thing you really like about the game doesn´t really sound like it´s fun.

I would never play a mod that removes bows for example, doesn´t matter what else the mod does. Yet i would give any other mod that has bows a chance if it seems like a good and fun mod.

Archived