Tier 0, Tier 6, permanent quest and random bag search

noname835

Hello, I am in the process of creating several large prefabs that are very difficult to finish.

I have 3 questions or I can't find the answer on google.

1 - What happens if I leave <property name="ShowQuestClearCount" value="1" /> on 0 instead of 1?

2 - How do I get the merchant to offer tier 6 quests, should I just set the 1 to 6?

<property name="ShowQuestClearCount" value="6"

3 - Is it possible to leave the yellow exclamation point, so the quest proposal on a prefab without going through the merchant?
The goal is for the player to be able to do the quest several times in a row without going through the merchant.

Indeed, once the player has finished the quest, the merchant no longer offers it.

Thank you in advance for your help

Edited by noname835 (see edit history)

23 hours ago, noname835 said:

Hello, I am in the process of creating several large prefabs that are very difficult to finish.

I have 3 questions or I can't find the answer on google.

1 - What happens if I leave <property name="ShowQuestClearCount" value="1" /> on 0 instead of 1?

2 - How do I get the merchant to offer tier 6 quests, should I just set the 1 to 6?

<property name="ShowQuestClearCount" value="6"

3 - Is it possible to leave the yellow exclamation point, so the quest proposal on a prefab without going through the merchant?
The goal is for the player to be able to do the quest several times in a row without going through the merchant.

Indeed, once the player has finished the quest, the merchant no longer offers it.

Thank you in advance for your help

1. If you leave showquest at 0 you won't get any dots on your compass showing the positions of your last sleeper volumes you have to find. (very frustrating if in big pois as there is a time limit on each tier.)

Showquestclearcount of 1 is difficulty 1 and 2 (tier 1 and 2)

ShowQuestClearCount  of 2 is difficulty 3 and 4 (tier 3 and 4)

ShowQuestClearCount  of 3 is difficulty of 5 (tier 5)

2.no tier 6 quests. Highest is tier 5 and you setting the difficulty to 5 and adding the quest line manually in the xml will automatically Give the trader quest

3. No the quest rally marker becomes invisible. Only visible when activated thru a trader job

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

2 hours ago, noname835 said:
Thank you very much for your answer.

So if I understand correctly, if I change the "ShowQuestClearCount" value to 5,
 the seller will offer the quest automatically?

you need to change the difficulty not the ShowQuestClearCount in the xml to 5 and add the quest line to the xml in notepad++ or other equivalent program. 

Hello,

I think I misunderstood something.

I changed the value from 1 to 5

<property name="DifficultyTier" value="5" />

But the seller does not offer me a quest.
I have reset the quests several times but the merchant still does not offer me anything.

Of course I restarted the server ;-)

Is there a minimum level in the game for the merchant to offer the quest?

When I leave <property name="DifficultyTier" value="1" /> on 1 it works, 
but it only sometimes offers me 1 or 2 quests on several of my prefab buildings ( 4 )
I have to reset each time the merchant's quests so that he offers me the other quests. 

I don't mind that, but a player who comes to test my prefabs on the server when I'm not 
there then it doesn't work.
Edited by noname835 (see edit history)