what Perk improves drone level

lil_joha

8 hours ago, Vaxkiller said:

Am i missing something, I got a drone recently, it basically heals (with mod) and is additional storage. It alerts me if zombies are around I guess too. Anything else?

Just what mine does.  My question here was in building it, How to get a better Level drone. Using perks ect. As I was redoing my skill points.

Love my drone except when It does not want to get out of my face while I am trying to loot something.  Or hides when I want to put somthing in its  storage bay.  

I only use the storage pods.

On 2/25/2022 at 1:21 AM, lil_joha said:

Just what mine does.  My question here was in building it, How to get a better Level drone. Using perks ect. As I was redoing my skill points.

Love my drone except when It does not want to get out of my face while I am trying to loot something.  Or hides when I want to put somthing in its  storage bay.  

You can´t craft a level 6 drone. Same as everything else that you can craft. Level 6 can only be obtained by looting or as a reward from the trader.

Ofc there is a mod for that. At least there used to be for A19.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

On 2/24/2022 at 7:21 PM, lil_joha said:

Not sure about the governing skill. I've only found the actual drones themselves. Not really sure you would need a higher level anyway (other than just collecting the best of the best). Higher levels just gets you extra mod slots I'm assuming (maybe more health for the drone?) The only mods that seem useful for it are healing and extra storage. I don't think they stack either.

On 2/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Red Eagle LXIX said:

I've given up trying to find a Q6 Drone.

Storage mods stack.  Tis all I use my little drone for.

I just tried this last night and could not stack storage mods. Are you running a mod to enable this?

-Vax

On 3/2/2022 at 8:40 AM, Vaxkiller said:

I just tried this last night and could not stack storage mods. Are you running a mod to enable this?

-Vax

No but I think you've found a bug. 

If you drag a second cargo mod over it won't add.

If you SHIFT-Click it will add more than 1.  Only seems to work for the Cargo Mod.

According to this post cargo mods are supposed to be able to stack but it appears that only works with SHIFT+CLICK.

On 12/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, Hated said:

Fixed 

• Drone mods of the same type stack. Cargo mods are allowed to stack. 

I have seen nothing after that stating they removed Cargo mod stacking.  Thus I think you have found a bug with the drag-n-drop of cargo mods.