Coffee brewer?

Hyperbolt

I have a vague memory of a developer telling in one of their streams that you could craft coffee brewers, is that correct or did i missheard it?  I cant find it anywhere, or in any shape selector, am i blind? 

/Sincerely

a guy who wants to be able to craft every piece of decorative blocks and furniture

I remember back in A19 they didn't allow crafting of Coffee Pots because they caused a huge amount of lag and people were using them to wreck servers.  I'm not sure if that's changed or not though.  I'm on the same boat as you and want to be able to craft everything in the game.  

Personally, I don't recall a developer in one of the Alpha20 streams stating that they were bringing coffee maker crafting into the game.  If they did, we would have that feature already since they were talking about all the features that were being released in the game.

Are you not confusing a developer with someone in the chat asking that question?

And @Sjustus548 is correct on the reason they were only available via the CM.  They (at least in Alpha 19, not sure in the current version) could be used to mess up people's fun via mass crafting.

20 hours ago, Sjustus548 said:

I remember back in A19 they didn't allow crafting of Coffee Pots because they caused a huge amount of lag and people were using them to wreck servers.  I'm not sure if that's changed or not though.  I'm on the same boat as you and want to be able to craft everything in the game.  

Think you would be right on that one, a lot of assets have been disappearing that where in A17 then in A19 more where gone and in A20 a lot has been removed.

Most had to go because they wanted it to play on low end pc that bought the game when it just came out, still think they should increase the specs a bit since most would have upgraded their hardware since 2010.