2. Does it support multiplayer?

I'll do it happily
I don't care about the details.

3. Not only the server
For each player
Is it necessary to install it?
(Is it ok only on the server side?)

Alpha 21.2, not A21.1

For multiplayer to work, you will have to delete the folder called ZZZZ-DefaultGamePrefs. 
However, by deleting this, you will need to make sure all game settings with orange text are correctly selected, including the game world.
The other player will need the mod installed as well.

I would recommend hosting the game locally and not on a server.

Edited by FranticDan (see edit history)

Sorry for the late confirmation.

I originally entered the version incorrectly ><
As of January 1, 2024
Alpha 21.2 (b30)
It's version compatible.

1. It is an "overhaul MOD".

2. Delete "ZZZZ-DefaultGamePrefs" in multiplayer.
However, there may be a problem with the orange text.

3. "Local host recommended"

is not it.
I got it.

thank you.

17 hours ago, FranticDan said:

A21.1 ではなく、Alpha 21.2

マルチプレイヤーを機能させるには、ZZZZ-DefaultGamePrefs というフォルダーを削除する必要があります。 
ただし、これを削除すると、ゲーム ワールドを含む、オレンジ色のテキストを持つすべてのゲーム設定が正しく選択されていることを確認する必要があります。
他のプレイヤーも同様に MOD をインストールする必要があります。

ゲームはサーバーではなくローカルでホストすることをお勧めします。

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DDD said:

So I'm at the Plant 42 part and i cant mix the Chemicals at all I press the Secondary Button and nothing happens HELP.

You need to craft the individual empty bottles, examine the different bottles for recipe and open.

Hi Dan, I'm wondering if it's possible to get soft-locked in single player.  I can't find anything that I've missed, but perhaps I have.  I have no keys left, so can't unlock the basement door (sword key needed?). 

Also, on the 1st floor, 2nd door on the right (Tried to post a pic, but this forum seems broken lately and I can't upload it.), there's a bunch of awake and angry zombies behind the door which I also can't unlock because I used up my keys of that type.

I'll post this part in spoiler tags so nobody else needs to see:

Spoiler

As far as I know, I've found the secrets.  I've inserted the first 3 masks, have the rocket launcher, shotgun, the MO disk, and the wind and moon crests.  Found the ammo bundle as well.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'd really like to know if it's possible to get soft-locked though.

Thanks.

I figured it out lol, However I am now running into the problem of, I piled a bunch of zombies in 2 different areas of the mansion and then molotoved them. I should have only had around 7 Crimson Heads because of mistakes, However my Run was Ruined by 15+ Crimsons Coming from nowhere WTF. It's a Awesome Mod. I'll come back after more updates and try again. Thank You.

3 hours ago, Fisher said:

Hi Dan, I'm wondering if it's possible to get soft-locked in single player.

I've made sure that it's impossible to get soft locked in single player.
The only way to do so would be with the chemical mixing puzzle with the player intentionally picking up an item to fill their inventory while they have a 'mixing' bottle, then opening it, forcing a bottle to drop.

There are intentionally 5 Sword doors but only 4 Sword keys.

I'll give you a hint, which you can use for the whole playthrough. Each locked door either 1) opens up a path to expand more play area, or 2) gives access to one Key Item (With exception to the kitchen elevator giving access to two items). Make a check list on each room that you've unlocked to see if you found a key item in that room or not, process of elimination.

31 minutes ago, DDD said:

I figured it out lol, However I am now running into the problem of, I piled a bunch of zombies in 2 different areas of the mansion and then molotoved them. I should have only had around 7 Crimson Heads because of mistakes, However my Run was Ruined by 15+ Crimsons Coming from nowhere WTF. It's a Awesome Mod. I'll come back after more updates and try again. Thank You.

Fire doesn't prevent crimsons. The Body Disposal journal entry is quite literal.

There was an update 2 days ago. 
Update version 3.17 Added

• New buff: Invincibility Frames.

When the player gets hit by most enemies (not all), they will gain temporary invincibility for 1.25 seconds. This will help survivability if the player gets surrounded.

• New buff: Perfect Herb Mix.

The Green, Red and Blue herb mix will provide a buff. Protection: This miraculous herbal mixture reduces damage by 20% for 75 seconds.

22 hours ago, FranticDan said:

I'll give you a hint, which you can use for the whole playthrough. Each locked door either 1) opens up a path to expand more play area, or 2) gives access to one Key Item (With exception to the kitchen elevator giving access to two items). Make a check list on each room that you've unlocked to see if you found a key item in that room or not, process of elimination.

Thanks.  I had read your similar comment on a YT video so already knew that.

I'm currently much further into the mod.  A couple of suggestions in spoilers:

Spoiler

The wall that has to be broken to find the 4th mask that I was missing could possibly be replaced with some sort of cracked wood which lets a sliver of light in.  It was so hard to see that.  I watched Kualjia's playthrough to find that section.  She didn't see it either and it was a comment from Ducky that pointed it out.  I know you were watching that too.

For Plant42, I was able to cheese him because he spawned while I was trying to break the slanted board leading to his area.  As a result, I just backed up and fought him as he occasionally glitched through the wall.  Perhaps narrow his spawn radius trigger to when the player actually enters the room.

Overall, this mod is so impressive.  Congrats.  It's also BRUTALLY hard to be honest.  Thank goodness I backup my save frequently.  I've also learned how to cheese the crimsons in smaller numbers, so that helps.  Keeping the mansion free of them is a definite plus.

I read the body disposal again and now it makes sense however wtf still, What is the point of the molotovs if you can't burn the zombies and prevent them from becoming Crimsons? I've played and beaten RE multiple times and I know their different games however Burning the zombies should prevent them. Now i'm about to restart and only shoot the leg and then Knife them, ill let you know how it goes.

Spoiler

Also does the silencer critical boost mean more head destruction? So, Less Crimson's?

I've beaten RE on the harder difficulties and HOLY @%$# this is way to hard. I got back to the mansion after cabin and I come home to a Cluster @%$# of uneccessary pain as i watch my ammo reserves and Life slip away. Why did you make it this hard in A21.2 My GOD Help ME.

11 hours ago, Fisher said:

Snipped

The wood is already cracked. It used to be undamaged until recently.
Unsure why they wake up early, its a real pain, they have 0% hearing, but they still wake up!
I noticed it a few others times. TFP's code must say, if hearing = 0%, they can still hear anyway...

7 hours ago, DDD said:

I read the body disposal again and now it makes sense however wtf still, What is the point of the molotovs if you can't burn the zombies and prevent them from becoming Crimsons? I've played and beaten RE multiple times and I know their different games however Burning the zombies should prevent them. Now i'm about to restart and only shoot the leg and then Knife them, ill let you know how it goes.

Reveal hidden contents

Also does the silencer critical boost mean more head destruction? So, Less Crimson's?

Molotovs have other uses, burning a group of crimson's, or hunters. Stun locking other enemies.
If you've played RE many times, then you'd also know you don't have to kill EVERY zombie you come across (unless you're playing with faster than jogging zombies of course, then this is impossible to avoid)

6 hours ago, DDD said:

I've beaten RE on the harder difficulties and HOLY @%$# this is way to hard. I got back to the mansion after cabin and I come home to a Cluster @%$# of uneccessary pain as i watch my ammo reserves and Life slip away. Why did you make it this hard in A21.2 My GOD Help ME.

What difficulty were you playing on? Even with version 3.17?

You should try the A20 version, its even harder! I've made so many changes since A19 and each update I make it easier.
I've made the mod possible to beat Knife Only (on max difficulty/speed), as well as No Item Storage Box use *shrug* 
The mod is supposed to be hard, and I quote myself "To test your combat and maneuverability skills".
I've even seen someone beat this while using a controller. There's only so many tweaks I can do to make it easier and also make sense.

7 hours ago, DDD said:

as i watch my ammo reserves and Life slip away.

There is plenty of resources around the map to make hundreds of rounds of ammo. Plus there are 4 green herbs, and 1 red and blue that regrow, so healing items also replenish over time.

EDIT: My first message is hidden for some reason and needs to be approved by a moderator...

I just encountered Lisa Trevor.  Was wondering if it's possible to take her out or is that one of the mobs you have to just avoid.  Certainly isn't possible with "knife only" like you said.  She's immune to shotgun slugs and sticky grenades as well.  Two clips of headshots from an AK couldn't take her down either.

My next attempts will be with the rocket launcher or make some HP ammo.

Holy....

18 minutes ago, Fisher said:

I just encountered Lisa Trevor.  Was wondering if it's possible to take her out or is that one of the mobs you have to just avoid.  Certainly isn't possible with "knife only" like you said.  She's immune to shotgun slugs and sticky grenades as well.  Two clips of headshots from an AK couldn't take her down either.

My next attempts will be with the rocket launcher or make some HP ammo.

Holy....

I've personally witnessed a Japanese streamer beat the mod with Knife Only on their live stream, since then I've made tweaks to make it even easier to pull it off.

No, Lisa is immune to all damage (except fire, although there isn't enough molotovs to fully kill her anyway)
I guess the constant metal noise isn't obvious enough?

I'm currently in the process of trying to make some sleeper volumes not wake up from sound. Strangely, setting their hearing to 1% instead of 0% is mostly working.

Update version 3.18
Fixed

• Utility Worker still had 20 armour, now has none as intended.
  • I was no longer able to get any sleepers to wake up prematurely. (requires new game)

Changed

• Made it easier to figure out how to enter one of the boss rooms. (requires new game)
  • Hopefully removed some possible unintended cheesing. (requires new game)
  • Renamed the Utility Worker from 'Aquarium Worker' to 'Guns, Nerds, and Steel'.

Lol Sorry, It didn't seem like I could craft that much ammo because I grabbed the ammo bundles and was only able to make 9 Magnum and 9 hp 9mm rounds. What am I missing?

Also I'm on a20.7 and the usual way to get the armor key in a21.2 is absent what is happening? I got the dog whistle and then nothing. Please

Another thing sorry, In the a20 Version a Sword door is a Armor door instead. It's a Sword door in A21.2.

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Lol Sorry, It didn't seem like I could craft that much ammo because I grabbed the ammo bundles and was only able to make 9 Magnum and 9 hp 9mm rounds. What am I missing?

Plenty of nitrate and coal around the map to turn into gunpowder, over 10000 gunpowder can be made, even more if you get the chemist expert perk.

5 hours ago, DDD said:

Also I'm on a20.7 and the usual way to get the armor key in a21.2 is absent what is happening? I got the dog whistle and then nothing. Please

Another thing sorry, In the a20 Version a Sword door is a Armor door instead. It's a Sword door in A21.2.

It's a quest in A20. Head to the front doors and check your quest.

I changed a few things around, keep it a bit more fresh.

Oh Ok! Thanks! And i was wondering why I could walk around outside and the Zom's out there. Well I can mine with my knife. I should be able to beat the game now. Thank You! Again. Great Job! I Really Appreciate The Time And Hard Work You Put Into This.

Oh! Also, I found that the passive Healing perk mixed with Pain tolerance made it Less desirable. As it did practically nothing. I suggest a increase when paired with Pain Tolerance. To keep Build Diversity.

3 hours ago, DDD said:

Oh Ok! Thanks! And i was wondering why I could walk around outside and the Zom's out there. Well I can mine with my knife. I should be able to beat the game now. Thank You! Again. Great Job! I Really Appreciate The Time And Hard Work You Put Into This.

Oh! Also, I found that the passive Healing perk mixed with Pain tolerance made it Less desirable. As it did practically nothing. I suggest a increase when paired with Pain Tolerance. To keep Build Diversity.

Outside is part of the play area with resources for ammo crafting and zombies, there are invisible walls to stop you from going too far (A21 version)

Try playing on a harder difficulty, like S or higher, I personally take both pain tolerance and passive healing to help with surviving more hits. 900 health recovery per hour is HUGE for playthroughs that take 5+ hours. And pain tolerance makes you take 1/8th less damage (as well as max health) AND stacks with body armour for a total of 2/5 less damage taken.
If you're doing a speedrun, then Medical Knowledge is better than Passive Healing, but if your playthrough is going to take a long time, you're better with Passive Healing. Both of these perks can be taken as well for even more healing throughout a playthrough.

3 hours ago, DDD said:

So the Leg destruction Has to be When Their Alive, However can the head destructions be whenever?

Only while alive, once they are dead, it is already determined if they'll revive or not. Think about it for a moment from a gameplay perspective, if you could dismember ALL dead bodies, there would no ZERO threat of reviving zombies.

58 minutes ago, DDD said:

Will the Herbs that regrow say their Regrowing?

Herbs that have 'seed' will regrow, and you can pick them up to place them inside for easier access (yes they grow indoors)