Game sense server error, anyone else having this issue

AKindWolf

so i am trying to load a single player world, a fresh brand new single player world after reinstall of the game and deleting the old save files and it wont load at all. let it sit for 12 hours and still nothing. i keep getting a error that says this...

295.400 WRN [GameSense Client] Failed connecting to GameSense server - Error ConnectFailure (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

i am stumped and dont know what to do, i did find one topic on it here and tried that fix but it still doesnt load the game and gives the error over and over.

We really need to see the entire log so if you can use pastebin to link the whole log that’d be great. With only one line of the log to look at, my first guess is that you need to exclude your 7 Days folder from your antivirus/antimalware software but really need to see the entire log to be sure as there could be other hints, not necessarily errors in other parts of the log file.

18 hours ago, Star69 said:

We really need to see the entire log so if you can use pastebin to link the whole log that’d be great. With only one line of the log to look at, my first guess is that you need to exclude your 7 Days folder from your antivirus/antimalware software but really need to see the entire log to be sure as there could be other hints, not necessarily errors in other parts of the log file.

ok i have no clue how to use pastebin im going to be honest, i wish i could just link the picture i took a screen shot of the log but now i am getting another warning and fail message in the log, do you have discord ? cause i really want to play the game but it is really killing me 

There is a discord channel for 7 Days, there might be someone there to talk to you but they really would need to see your log. Pastebin is really easy. Go to pastebin.com and paste the log content in the box and it creates a link, you post the link here, easy peasy. If you need help finding your log, its location depends on your operating system. Directions for finding the log are in the pinned topic in this forum, which also has instructions for using pastebin. Here is a link for that:

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3956-how-to-report-an-issue-please-read-before-creating-new-threads/

Edit: Did you try excluding you 7 Days folder from your antivirus??

Edited by Star69 (see edit history)

i excluded 7 days from my antivirus and ran it from 6am when i went to work and came back now at 8:30pm and it ran this over and over on repeat i couldnt paste the whole log but i will link 3 links 

first one is the repeating log

second is the new errors i saw when i excluded from anti virus 

third is the first error i saw that is now gone ?

https://pastebin.com/M59cnX3b

https://pastebin.com/zqb9PSER

https://pastebin.com/QcQ3p07Y

again thank you for all the help honestly 

Something is still blocking your internet connection to not only Gamesense but EOS as well. If you were successfully able to exclude 7 Days from your antivirus, do you have any background software running that monitors or adjusts network traffic like for example Asus Game First? Does 7 Days appear to have permissions through your firewall? There is something blocking those connections on your computer.

On 1/21/2022 at 3:14 PM, Star69 said:

Something is still blocking your internet connection to not only Gamesense but EOS as well. If you were successfully able to exclude 7 Days from your antivirus, do you have any background software running that monitors or adjusts network traffic like for example Asus Game First? Does 7 Days appear to have permissions through your firewall? There is something blocking those connections on your computer.

so i can play with people on their servers and can join servers as well, it is when ever i load up a single player world. game sense is with steelseries and has to do with the RGB lighting on my keyboard and that works in game with 7 days. and yes i excluded it from my antivirus, and it has permissions through my firewall as well but i did notice there are 2 7 days in my allowed apps on my firewall

On 1/23/2022 at 3:27 PM, Beelzybub said:

I would try uninstalling any lighting software.

yea i have unistalled steelseries, but still the problem persists. im getting really frustrated cause all i want to do is play single player XD but thank you, if you do have any other tips it would be very helpful