Plunderer not second quest reward.

ungkor

I decided to try a new tactic (for me anyway):  I put all my initial points into intellect to get to the plunderer perk (under Daring Adventurer), which states: "Get two additional quest rewards...".  

I've done 3 quests now since getting plunderer, and the trader isn't given me two additional quest rewards.  Is this a bug?

• Rank 1:  Risking your neck every day has its advantages. Get an additional choice for quest rewards and 5% more dukes.
  • Rank 2:  The traders know you can get the job done, plunderer. Get two additional choices for quest rewards and 10% more dukes.
  • Rank 3:   You've made a name for yourself as a mercenary for hire. Get three additional choices for quest rewards and 15% more dukes.
  • Rank 4:  You are the daring adventurer and get the best rewards for your services. You can now choose two quest rewards and get 20% more dukes.

If you are wanting an additional pick, you have to max it out (so 2 picks instead of 1 pick).

What meganoth pointed out to you is that ranks 1,2, and 3 increase your choices.  So at Perk 0, you have 2 choices,  Perk 1 you have 3 choices.  Perk 2 you have 4 choices.  Perk 3 gives you the maximum choices of 5.  At Perk 4, you get 2 picks from 5 choices.