import a pregenerated map to a server

playlessNamer

I dont it done. When you upload a map should it works instantly? Generating a world couldt take hours sometimes on servers, even generating a new on on server doesnt work actually for me.

I took the data from the roaming saves folder and the generated worlds folder into the server. Choosed the right gamename and Gameworld. I get into loadingscreen but stuck at "Einstellungen erhalten und laden" in german, loading and gathering settings should it be in english. There is no feedback at this point. I was afk for 6 hours and waited. Last time i tryed to let the server generate a 8k map i tryed it next day and still the same result. Server dont ask for password even there should be one.

Spoiler

My modlist:

AGF-A20VanillaPlus1.05

Bdubs Vehicles

ClaimAutoRepair

Duriel's More Zombies and Larger Hordes x12

ElectricityNoWires

Harry's Vehicle Mods

KHA20-3SlotForge

JaxTeller718-CarRespawner

KHA20-12CraftQueue

KHA20-60BBM

KHA20-AlwaysOpenTrader

MorePower

Survivors HUD A20

just in case.

Server is Nitrado. Is there any thing i dont see?

Edited by playlessNamer (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

That is a current problem on Nitrado (and at least one other server provider) i.e. you put the world & the saved game in the right place and it doesn't work. One thing that you should confirm is which version that you're playing: you might have to switch the game from 7 Days Experimental to the stable version: folks are reporting that that helps w/ some issues (including us, lol). You should probably see if you can get a map up or generated w/o mods first - just my opinion.  The issue is being discussed on the Nitrado 7Days forum and it's looking like a problem on the servers' side: the server can't find the world file even if it's in the right place. Some folks are getting it to work and we had some success w/ reinstalling the game on the server and just "trying again." I think that you should look at Nitrado's forum because the issues might be specific to the server provider and folks are trying to help each other. 

Edited by Apocalipservice (see edit history)