Smg and shotgun Turrets do not do any damage to player

Gizzy

• Gizzy changed the title to Smg and shotgun Turrets do not do any damage to player

its on kill everyone. I have 1 turret placed down right at the beginning of the server that works fine (kills players and myself if targeted), but every single other turret i place down just does the noise and motion animation when targeting a player, but no bullets touch/damage any player. I tested it on zombies to see if something bugged the whole turret, and it works fine on zombies. I have no idea why only 1 works but no other one i place does. Any ideas? 

Are you playing on a server? Is the server setting really kill all? Can you quote the relevant line in serverconfig.xml?

Or are you playing single player? Then yes, the setting in your client should determine how it works. Could you post a current logfile. A pinned thread here in "General Support" tells you how to find the logfiles and how to post them with the help of pastebin

The server is on kill everyone. made it specifically that as im building a trap base for some mates to run through.

Ive also made a new server with all mods disabled to see if any mods were giving me the issue, but the turrets still do no damage to me even with no mods. (this should hopefully make finding the issue easier for you)

Ive attached a pastebin log of a fresh server with kill all enabled

https://pastebin.com/NgJeJyyy

Pass is 7d2d