Quicker crafting

Callum123456789

I remember the perk called quicker crafting and well its pretty self explanatory but it got removed from after a17 and I really miss it will we ever see a perk like this again because certain items desperately need this eg concrete gun powder and steel to name a few maybe not as powerful as it used to be but the maximum could give you a 30% crafting speed Increase? 

41 minutes ago, Callum123456789 said:

I remember the perk called quicker crafting and well its pretty self explanatory but it got removed from after a17 and I really miss it will we ever see a perk like this again because certain items desperately need this eg concrete gun powder and steel to name a few maybe not as powerful as it used to be but the maximum could give you a 30% crafting speed Increase? 

If I'm correct, doesn't steel craft quicker if you have perks in advanced engineering. I think the same thing happens with gunpowder if it's made in the chemistry station too.

Well, quicker crafting was the general all-in-one perk for making crafting faster, rather than how it is now where you have to perk into 3 different things just to the get the same net effect.

3 hours ago, Darklegend222 said:

If I'm correct, doesn't steel craft quicker if you have perks in advanced engineering. I think the same thing happens with gunpowder if it's made in the chemistry station too.