Went back to Nava. Feels like I'm comming home.

ElCabong

1 minute ago, ElCabong said:

Other than  everything I make stays in my tool belt after I deploy it

Settings may have defaulted to having creative/cheat menu on. Should be an option to turn it off in the advanced settings for the world save when you go to start it up, if not you can turn it off from the console. [F1] to get to the console, type dm [Enter] to toggle the debug mode, then type cm [Enter] to turn the creative/cheat menu off.

1 hour ago, ElCabong said:

Other than  everything I make stays in my tool belt after I deploy it, no problems so far. Bout at the end of my first day. Found a nice attic with a working light near a lake.

turn off cheat mode in the game creation menu advanced tab.

infinite items in cm is new in a20.

A20.0_2021-12-06_16-50-51.jpg

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

Likewise EC, I fired up the 6K pre-made map instead of Navezgane, but it runs great on my high-end PC. Looks WAAAY better than the earlier Alphas and the color palette is much better (at least to my eye) and not so washed out. No shimmering so far on a pre-made at least and fighting and moving and crafting, etc. is all still good.

Nice job FunPimps, kudos to the Alte gang and all the newer folks for making such a stellar version. I am sure there are things you all want to fix or tweak, but for higher end hardware the game is a dream.

Sounds like some guys are having the usual issues, but I think some customizing will help with that.

Looking forward to trying random generation maps next.

Cheers!