Quest objective for ZombieKills even all variants

Hi together,
I'm currently in the process of creating a few quests. They should be fun, of course, but still easy to understand.
Because there are some zombies in different variations (Normal, Feral, Radiated) it is difficult to create quests that could be called 'Kill 3 Soldiers'. An explicit zombie name or a specific variant must always be given. 
It is not the aim that only the zombies you need for the quests spawn, but that the players should search the map for the appropriate zombies.
I have already tried this, but it does not work.

<objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieSoldier,zombieSoldierFeral,zombieSoldierRadiated" value="6" phase="1"/>

Is there another possibility that I haven't found yet?

1 hour ago, dwarfmaster1974 said:

Hi together,
I'm currently in the process of creating a few quests. They should be fun, of course, but still easy to understand.
Because there are some zombies in different variations (Normal, Feral, Radiated) it is difficult to create quests that could be called 'Kill 3 Soldiers'. An explicit zombie name or a specific variant must always be given. 
It is not the aim that only the zombies you need for the quests spawn, but that the players should search the map for the appropriate zombies.
I have already tried this, but it does not work.

<objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieSoldier,zombieSoldierFeral,zombieSoldierRadiated" value="6" phase="1"/>

Is there another possibility that I haven't found yet?

Hi dwarfmaster1974

This is an example of vanilla "challenge_ladykiller", I think you should put each zombie separately.

<action type="SpawnEnemy" id="zombieArlene" value="2" phase="3"/>
        <action type="SpawnEnemy" id="zombieDarlene" value="2" phase="3"/>
        <action type="SpawnEnemy" id="zombieMarlene" value="2" phase="3"/>
        <action type="SpawnEnemy" id="zombieNurse" value="2" phase="3"/>

<objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieArlene" value="1" phase="3"/>
        <objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieDarlene" value="1" phase="3"/>
        <objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieMarlene" value="1" phase="3"/>
        <objective type="ZombieKill" id="zombieNurse" value="1" phase="3"/>

Here phase 1 is to go to such a distance, phase 2 is to activate the rally point and phase 3 spawns you the zombies, you can take the example of this mission.
Regards

I got a little help from another Admin, who had the same problem as I have.

He told me to do it that way i described above, but the first zombie in the List is just a dummy in the Localization file ... so the code is looking like that:

<objective type="ZombieKill" id="quest-soldaten,zombieSoldier,zombieSoldierFeral,zombieSoldierRadiated" value="6" phase="1"/>

and the Localization entry is looking like this:

Key,File,Type,UsedInMainMenu,NoTranslate,german,Context / Alternate 
quest-soldaten,,,,,"Soldaten"

and what should I say? It is working like a charm. 🥰

If I kill any of the entities in the List, the counter for the quest is incrementing.

Hopefully this solution helps anyone than only me 😇