Future of forum

Matt115

Well i want to ask few questions : we all know   TFP is working on new games, so my questions are :

1. If there will be game connected with 7dtd (sequel ,prequel, spinoff etc) will get diffrent section on forum or another forum

2. if there will be game not connected with 7dtd will get diffrent section on forum or another forum? if second option - will users data be transfered or copy and pasted on " new game forum" or there will be requiment to create now account.

Well in my opinion this is quiet important topic, ofc more techinical topic but still important

6 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Well in my opinion this is quiet important topic

It is important but it isn't urgent. We've got at least a year ahead of us before we need to worry about forums for the next game. And by "we" I mean the team of us at TFP who will be involved with figuring it all out. Some time after that, all you'll need to worry about is the notification we send out on where to go and how to do it on your end.

Another important but not urgent topic is about our sun going supernova. Granted, way more important and way way less urgent. But roughly the same category of "things we don't need to worry about right now" and-- possibly the same timeline given the standard TFP release schedule. ;) 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

It is important but it isn't urgent. We've got at least a year ahead of us before we need to worry about forums for the next game. And by "we" I mean the team of us at TFP who will be involved with figuring it all out. Some time after that, all you'll need to worry about is the notification we send out on where to go and how to do it on your end.

Another important but not urgent topic is about our sun going supernova. Granted, way more important and way way less urgent. But roughly the same category of "things we don't need to worry about right now" and-- possibly the same timeline given the standard TFP release schedule. ;) 

i know 😂 i usually think about far future as something what can happen everyday ( hl3) and "forgetting" about stuff happening now ( like - oh this game will be in 09.20.2021 this mean few years srly i must wait so long?? but after while i remind myself - it is 2021 and if will like time travel XD )