Twitchintegration in deticated Server

XxZETTIxX

twitch integration can only be done by a person with an actual twitch account. to the best of my knowledge it is not a server thing as its tied to react from the twitch chat interface entering command shortcuts when they get points accumulated from being active in chat..

doesnt matter if player is playing single player or p2p or on a dedi.

but i could be completely wrong. :) i know on my personal dedi it works but i am owner and admin. (its not rented)

hope that helps

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

You need permission level 90 or less on the server. If you are the server admin you can give yourself that permission level and if you are not then you need to request the admin to give you that permission level.

I can't get any further, in serveradmin.xml I've given myself permission level 90.
<user steamID = "76561194663821391" name = "XxZETTIxX" permission_level = "90" />
and the error still comes: "Twitch Server Premission Denied "

• 11 months later...

Hi there, all You need to do is login through the web cpanel and give each user admin permissions. The exact command: "admin add Steam_123456 0" where 123456 is the users steam ID. You can find the steam ID out in the admin console when the players login.

Edited by warrock (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Gamida said:

Speaking of TI. Do you know if the pdf for it is or will be updated to show the new additions?

I don't know whether anyone has been tasked with that. Complain about it on Prime's next stream. ;)