Can I make blocks have the "Scrap" option?

I found this line: "<property name="NoScrapping" value="true"/>" within the blocks.xml yet it doesn't make the blocks have the scrap option once I modified it to my needs. Perhaps there is additional steps? I'm working on an additional step to this mod that makes many blocks that would be destroyed and returned as raw materials be returned as their original shape to the bag of the player. As of now the player will get a bunch of blocks that they can't scrap and dropping really isn't an option so I'm looking to incorporate a scrap option. I would really appreciate some help/advice on how to make blocks scrappable. If you want to look at the mod: Builder's Friend

5 hours ago, Noisy Pants said:

I found this line: "<property name="NoScrapping" value="true"/>" within the blocks.xml yet it doesn't make the blocks have the scrap option once I modified it to my needs. Perhaps there is additional steps? I'm working on an additional step to this mod that makes many blocks that would be destroyed and returned as raw materials be returned as their original shape to the bag of the player. As of now the player will get a bunch of blocks that they can't scrap and dropping really isn't an option so I'm looking to incorporate a scrap option. I would really appreciate some help/advice on how to make blocks scrappable. If you want to look at the mod: Builder's Friend

Hi Noisy Pants

Same thing Gazz said.
I have checked that No Scrapping property and it is only for Terr blocks.
The other blocks like Flagstone, Cobblestone and Concret, are not scrapping, but the random block of flagstone and brick if possible, but it only gives you stone, which corresponds to the material of the block.
Example:
You could change the property of the blocks and add a custom   <property name = "Material" value = "Mblock" />
but I don't know if it works to give you the full block, instead of just giving you resources.
You must also add  <property name = "Weight" value = "10" />  to the block so that it can be scrapped.
Or you can only do your Mod and remove the harvest and fall ability, so that it does not give you resources and when you destroy the block, you have a complete one.
Regards

• 8 months later...