Debug Menu

L.a.Rage

Hello. At start i apologize for my bad english.Such a problem. Before,  when i entering the menu debug, I could select pieces of space and on pressing the button to manipulate them, most often clearing them. Now I can’t do it. How to fix it?
p.s. thanks for your answer

If you mostly want to remove blocks, you can use the Creative Menu ('cm' in the console) and enable the Dev tools.

image.png.ab7fa58c1e9e5ce407c5e29b3dbb8fbb.png

Select the Dev Super Digger. Every bullet will destroy any block and there is NO UNDO. Be careful what you shoot!

image.png.456669f4f24ccafc1fc30e9c65ef5e83.png

On 4/2/2021 at 11:35 AM, SylenThunder said:

Correct. The build options were only in the game because the prefab/world editors were not ready yet. Now that those editors exist, the options for them have been removed from the game.

oh this is bad, how i can now build an object for the generator? There is an idea for a hidden building I thought to do and share with the community :(

On 4/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, Boidster said:

If you mostly want to remove blocks, you can use the Creative Menu ('cm' in the console) and enable the Dev tools.

image.png.ab7fa58c1e9e5ce407c5e29b3dbb8fbb.png

Select the Dev Super Digger. Every bullet will destroy any block and there is NO UNDO. Be careful what you shoot!

image.png.456669f4f24ccafc1fc30e9c65ef5e83.png

I know about this tool, but it is inconvenient to clean very large spaces. Earlier, through the debug menu, I built large tunnels, now it is convenient to build a maximum of a 3x3 tunnel with god mode and dinamite.

it is a pity that now i can't do this :(
But thanks all of you for help :)

For giggles, I modded the auto-shotgun and shells to do 9999 block damage in a tight spread at 120 RPM and 1000-round magazine. It was an extremely effective terrain blaster, but even with the tightened spread, not particularly precise. You could make a 5x5 or 6x6 tunnel with it, but there'd need to be significant cleanup on the margins.