Additional SMG(s)

Urban Blackbear

I'd like to see an additional SMG added. As far as I know there's just the SMG-5 which is nice but doesn't shoot the higher tier pistol rounds. I'm also having a hard time finding an SMG-5 for some reason. Been using a Q5 version that I made myself for about 40 game days now. Maybe a MAC-10 could be added that shot .44 rounds (usually chambered in .45ACP IRL)? Interested to hear feedback.

44 minutes ago, Urban Blackbear said:

I'd like to see an additional SMG added. As far as I know there's just the SMG-5 which is nice but doesn't shoot the higher tier pistol rounds. I'm also having a hard time finding an SMG-5 for some reason. Been using a Q5 version that I made myself for about 40 game days now. Maybe a MAC-10 could be added that shot .44 rounds (usually chambered in .45ACP IRL)? Interested to hear feedback.

i would like to see that too but sadly SMG is classed as Pistols and it would add too many for that class. Plus they said they are basically done with weapons (i think) after pipe weapons  

But i would love to see the SMG-5 be turned into a a new SMG like maybe a Uzi with a Wooden stock and maybe a Grip on the front. it would fit in better as a Pistol class and it would have a little makeshift look to it. 

Original Israeli UZI Display Submachine Gun with Wood Stock – International  Military Antiques

But if they did want to add more SMG i would go with this

"Pipe SMG" it looks like a Makeshift pistol but its burst and it holds like 3 extra rounds

"MircoSMG" A mac 10 

SMG-5 MP5

and 

Assault SMG. Bizon