Is this a electricity bug?( stuck on triggered)

howard_e_frogge

• howard_e_frogge changed the title to Is this a electricity bug?( stuck on triggered)

yes no maybe - sorry there are not many details in your post to answer the question in your title.

Are you saying the the components that your detectors operate still have power  after the trigger period has ended or that the detectors themselves are still powered?

Describe in detail your circuit.

What type of detector is being used and what are the settings you entered for it?

Are you using custom mods that affect electrical devices?

Solar panel - battery bank - motion detector - component. Motion detector is set to trigger and stop immediately when target enters and exits fov. But the component keeps recieving power (after target exits) UNLESS the solar panel is switched off or battery bank has become fully charged.

No mods.

Saw another similar post but there the problem was that some of the components didnt receive power when the battery bank was charging because the solar panels became the source of power, bypassing the power from the bank. Still I couldnt find it in the Known Issues list.

Though my initial forum searches and, in the Known Issues list, ctrl f searches didnt return any results, a read-through of said list has made me think that this is a known issue.

137: "Powered turrets are continuing to stay powered with motion sensor"

Still, I feel like the description misses the cause. Anyway, its on the list and will be dealt with.

Sorry for wasting time, have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...

i get something similar, i have solars to battery bank, to sensors that feed back to lights and speakers, (to sound alarm when zombies are in range its a loop), ive noticed that sometimes, they get triggered (set to triggered/instant) that they dont stop even when no zeds about, so i then turn off battery banks, and then turn back on, it stops.....until next time, defo some kind of bug there

Archived