Skyrim Style Lockpicking MiniGame

xyth

Thank you! I just saw their update on the 7daystodiemods.com page, I had to go out after I posted and just got back, can confirm, works like intended btw

You now need a new version of SCore compatible with B317.  Link was updated to that this morning.  His repo is the best place to get latest update, I just bundle as a .zip occasionally but its not always current quickly

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Im trying to load the mod 0-Score. I have the latest version for 1.0 But every time I load and check the console I see

"Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod '0-SCore_sphereil; from DLL 'SCore.dll'
"EXC Could not load file or asssembly '0Harmony, Version=222.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."

Is there something I've done wrong? Its version 1.0.45.853 the latest

10 hours ago, PyegamingYT said:

Hello! Im trying to load the mod 0-Score. I have the latest version for 1.0 But every time I load and check the console I see

"Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod '0-SCore_sphereil; from DLL 'SCore.dll'
"EXC Could not load file or asssembly '0Harmony, Version=222.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."

Is there something I've done wrong? Its version 1.0.45.853 the latest

Do you have the 0_TFP_Harmony folder in your Mods folder where you installed SCore? If it isn't there, validate your game files to get it back. 

2024-08-10T11:20:33 11.018 ERR Error loading types from assembly 'SCore, Version=21.2.205.1412, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' (Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\0-SCore\SCore.dll)
2024-08-10T11:20:33 11.023 EXC Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
Could not resolve type with token 0100012f from typeref (expected class 'QuestActionShowTip' in assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:QuestActionShowTip member:(null)
Could not resolve type with token 0100012f from typeref (expected class 'QuestActionShowTip' in assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:QuestActionShowTip member:(null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <467a840a914a47078e4ae9b0b1e8779e>:0 
  at ReflectionHelpers.FindTypesWithAttribute[T] (System.Action`1[T] _typeFoundCallback, System.Boolean _allowAbstract) [0x0002c] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)

I'm trying to load SCore to use the lockpick minigame feature, but I'm getting the following error. Note, I've only download and extracted the 0-SCore folder into my mods folder. Any ideas?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, ZenKevin said:
2024-08-10T11:20:33 11.018 ERR Error loading types from assembly 'SCore, Version=21.2.205.1412, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' (Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\0-SCore\SCore.dll)
2024-08-10T11:20:33 11.023 EXC Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <467a840a914a47078e4ae9b0b1e8779e>:0 
  at ReflectionHelpers.FindTypesWithAttribute[T] (System.Action`1[T] _typeFoundCallback, System.Boolean _allowAbstract) [0x0002c] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)

I'm trying to load SCore to use the lockpick minigame feature, but I'm getting the following error. Note, I've only download and extracted the 0-SCore folder into my mods folder. Any ideas?

Your using the A21 version of SCore on V1     Version=21.2.205.1412 is version 21.2

ERR Error loading types from assembly 'SCore, Version=21.2.205.1412,

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

1 hour ago, xyth said:

Your using the A21 version of SCore on V1     Version=21.2.205.1412 is version 21.2

ERR Error loading types from assembly 'SCore, Version=21.2.205.1412,

I'm having trouble finding a link to the v1.0 of this. Where might I find it? Thanks in advance for your help! :D

• 5 weeks later...

Silly question as I haven't used this mod in a while and on a new system. Both SCore and Locks folders stay separate, in their own folders, in the mods folder? Have both and normal lockpicking is still in place. Cheers

12 hours ago, Zanthor said:

Silly question as I haven't used this mod in a while and on a new system. Both SCore and Locks folders stay separate, in their own folders, in the mods folder? Have both and normal lockpicking is still in place. Cheers

Yes, load both mods.  When in game, press escape and open the score menu and make sure you are not toggling vanilla lockpicking on