Are lucky goggles and and eye kandy worth using after a certain game stage?

Fenris

So, if the following is still correct:

Tech 0 (GS 1-11) – Primitive tools, weapons and armor including a bow and the blunderbuss.
Tech 1 (GS 12) – Iron or similar melee items and armor and and the first proper firearms like a pistol or double barrel shotgun.
Tech 2 (GS 50) – The best melee items, bows and armor and mid range firearms like a pump-action shotgun.
Tech 3 (GS 91) – The most advanced firearms like an M60 or the Sniper Rifle.

Do the lucky goggles or eye kandy really do much with loot once you've reached game stage 91? I know the kandy adds 10% loot, I'm guessing that just means dukes. And the goggles decrease the circle of buried loot by 1. But other than that do they increase the quality of loot in a container? So for example, say I open a container and get a tier 6 item, and 2 tier 4 items, if I was using the goggles and kandy would there be a chance of getting more higher tier items or am I going to get the same type of loot (with rng changing it up some) since I've already reached the highest games stage for loot?

Thanks,

Thanks. I guess that's what I was wondering but failed to explain. The part about where the cap on loot stops game stage wise, if there is a cap. And some of it was just me wanting to get rid of two items taking up inventory space and wondering if that would effect me in the long term. Although to be honest, there is so much loot after a higher games stage that getting it a little slower wont really be a hindrance.

Archived