Invisible zombies ?

Dracodard_93

5 hours ago, Dracodard_93 said:

In other answer they said this message is problematic.

And i'm mistrutful because in an other game, i had a bug on quest and this :

"[Physics.PhysX] Qulc<HullconvexHullLIo :: »IndS mplex : Simplex input Input appers to be

coplanar

and after

No:ImplementedException : CopyFrom()not implemented yet

I quit the game and restart : same problem.

I go away : quest failed : the house (where is the quest) is destroyed on side.

Other thing : after this problem, zombies don't give exp on bleeding when they die and i'm not in debug mode."

It's frustration after hundred hours.

It is not problematic, as long as you started a new game after files were verified on Navez you're fine. Everyone sees that in their log.

Physics.PhysX is due to an issue with electric fence posts, known and WIP. If it's problematic, remove the fence posts and reset them. But, they can be ignored, only a minor annoyance.

CopyFrom() : Go to the POI you got that error at, enter dbs into the console, press OK. Upload that screenshot.

Bleeding XP doesn't work if you were in god mode at any point in combat. Except in rare circumstances... https://community.7daystodie.com/bug-test-1/confirmed/player-applied-bleeding-kills-xp-inconsistencies-r1780/

Invisible zombies are only known to happen in cases where you have a different model than what the game calls for/missing a model, last time people reported this was when the new crawler was implemented and people updated to that patch without starting a new game.

I never used god mod, but bug bleeding xp was here.

I will try for the CopyFrom, if I understand it's not with me, it's a known bug and i can resolve it with "Go to the POI you got that error at, enter dbs into the console, press OK. Upload that screenshot" ?

To be sure it's not my computer, i maybe must renitialite my windows.

Archived