Question about tunnelling zombies

EzunaAranna

40 minutes ago, EzunaAranna said:

TYVM - I want to mine during the night hours but fight the horde directly without some cheese mechanic - that's good to know RipClaw.

I always like doing my mining at night as well.  I have the entrance to my mine be a one block hole straight down.  I can usually hear them when they decide it's time to bother me so I just go wait by the hole for them to fall in.  99% of the time they land and immediately fall over which gives me the perfect opportunity to bludgeon them to death with my club.  I then go back to mining while I wait for the next set of intruders.

16 minutes ago, Sjustus548 said:

I always like doing my mining at night as well.  I have the entrance to my mine be a one block hole straight down.  I can usually hear them when they decide it's time to bother me so I just go wait by the hole for them to fall in.  99% of the time they land and immediately fall over which gives me the perfect opportunity to bludgeon them to death with my club.  I then go back to mining while I wait for the next set of intruders.

Do you place your land claim block lower and lower as you mine or leave it at the level with your base?

5 minutes ago, EzunaAranna said:

Do you place your land claim block lower and lower as you mine or leave it at the level with your base?

I leave the land claim block at my base.  My mine and base are always in different locations so I don't take the chance of destroying my base if the mine collapses.  

21 minutes ago, EzunaAranna said:

Land claim blocks work from the bottom to the top of the world, so no reason to move it due to elevation.

Archived