Savage Country Steakhouse (My first Prefab)

Dragoness_

I know it's a little broken, and I think I messed up on something.. First time capturing a build from a map.

No sleepers placed yet..

Possibly a decent Tier 3? If it wasn't such a big footprint..

~~EDIT:~~

Currently edited the .rar to a .zip and added Sleepers? (For some reason playtesting doesn't show, and I have trouble loading onto a map) leveled out the ground level and cleaned it up around the edges.

~~EDIT:~~

Finally figured out why I was having problems creating Sleeper Vol. My previous game I played in Creative Build was peaceful. So in Playtesting, it was not spawning them at all. The Sleeper Volumes should be intact and working now. Let me know if I need to reduce the spawns, or any other settings I overlooked.

SC_Steakhouse.zip

29 minutes ago, Dragoness_ said:

I know it's a little broken, and I think I messed up on something.. First time capturing a build from a map.

No sleepers placed yet..

Possibly a decent Tier 3? If it wasn't such a big footprint..

SC_Steakhouse.rar 26.33 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you very much for your prefab, I will test it today.
You will add sleepers later or I can add them myself and also have a quest, of course with your permission.

I may be able to add sleepers later? (it's almost midnight here, and I have some trouble with my controls in the Prefab/World editor) but if you would like to place them instead, I have no real preff as to what kind & where. 

This is my first real attempt at a POI, so gentle feedback would help on any further builds I attempt.

11 minutes ago, Dragoness_ said:

I may be able to add sleepers later? (it's almost midnight here, and I have some trouble with my controls in the Prefab/World editor) but if you would like to place them instead, I have no real preff as to what kind & where. 

This is my first real attempt at a POI, so gentle feedback would help on any further builds I attempt.

No problem, I was going to edit it for personal use, not to steal your hard work and effort, because I also just finished my first 2 prefabs and it cost me to do certain things, it is worth the effort, by the way it is a great prefab.
I just tested it, the prefab appears above the ground, a large hole appears on the cut side of the prefab, when putting it at ground level, there are holes on the sides where there is grass, it also lacked to add properties of the prefab and the mesh of the prefab was also missing.
Good luck to continue this great work.

A19.0_2020-08-25_23-14-54.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-25_23-15-21.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-25_23-15-55.jpg

I have updated the file. I hope the sleepers are working in this.. I never realized how much guesswork and detail involved in adding sleepers. And I have made small changes to routing, fixed the terrain issues, and set the ground level.. 

Loading the Prefab onto a map is a little tricky.. I have torn up a test world a few times trying to get this to load right.. I don't think I have the facing right tho.

6 hours ago, Dragoness_ said:

I have updated the file. I hope the sleepers are working in this.. I never realized how much guesswork and detail involved in adding sleepers. And I have made small changes to routing, fixed the terrain issues, and set the ground level.. 

Loading the Prefab onto a map is a little tricky.. I have torn up a test world a few times trying to get this to load right.. I don't think I have the facing right tho.

It has its complexity and work to make a prefab and add the sleepers to it, but if one does not know everything very well and starts for the first time, but when you make the first one, the others are easy.
Try to do the prefab reproduction test, in the prefab editor it leaves you in the icon option (hand with a wrench), search, there is the option.
So you don't need to create a map or anything complicated, so you test the prefab and make sure the sleepers work correctly, good luck.

Archived