Scrapping in A19 Stable

Reckis

Has anyone else had an issue with not being able to scrap certain items since stable released?

I have started a new world, verified my files, and gotten rid of all mods.

Also getting a console error about buffs when loading into a world, but unsure if that is connected :

2020-08-20T 09:10:09 33.689 ERR XML loader : Loading and parsing "buffs.xml" failed

As has been said before, there was no change between the last experimental and stable. Any discrepancies are strictly between you, steam and your hardisk

buffs.xml not loading probably means your current game installation is not how it should be for whatever reason. Kick steam in the nuts, validate again. If this doesn't help, delete the game and reinstall completely.

And if you want better advice than this, make a post in "general support" with a logfile.

8 minutes ago, Roland said:

What items can't you scrap?

I'm willing to try scrapping those to see if it works for me but I'm not going to scrap dozens of items just to try and happen upon "certain" items. :)

So far : Tin cans, any Q1 weapon/tool, there might be others . . . I didn't make a list, lol

7 minutes ago, meganoth said:

As has been said before, there was no change between the last experimental and stable. Any discrepancies are strictly between you, steam and your hardisk

buffs.xml not loading probably means your current game installation is not how it should be for whatever reason. Kick steam in the nuts, validate again. If this doesn't help, delete the game and reinstall completely.

And if you want better advice than this, make a post in "general support" with a logfile.

I kinda figured that was the case based on the "no change between exp and stable", but I thought I would ask here before I took extreme measures. Have already verified my files, twice . . .

Thank for the help guys, and I apologize for any frustration/aggravation I may have caused with my lack of fine detail. This was really just intended as a "testing the water" thread.

Archived