Your hopes/dreams for a20 in the future?

Scyris

1. Bringing back LBD in some way would be nice ( probably wont happen but anyway ..)

2. Weapons and tools consist of parts that u need to assable.

3. Item degradation system

4. Quests that requriers defending poi or npc from zeds or horde.

5. If u get all the mining books than 20% to one hit ore ability should also affect all other ground blocks not only ore.

6. Add 50 bmg sniper rifle to the game :)

7. Add lifts or elevators to the game or make different type of ladders that make u move faster or add perk for it. Maybe some sort of zipline or hoist what can offer faster movment up and down.

8. Some interesting legendary items also would be good to hunt for :)

9. It would be rly usefull in my opinion if there was some sort of quest challanges what would help for gameplay and endgame where u for example need to kill like 50 bears, 100 spider zombies, chop down 1000 trees or smth and after u complete some of them u get special trophy what you can place in ur base for example small 1 or 2 block big scrap statue of bear or demolisher :) as addition mybe u can get a title (bunny basher or chichen kicker :D), or skill point, xp, maybe some legendary weapon, mod, special effect that u can activate for fixed amout of time each day .. :)

10. Also system that makes u tyred and u need to rest after a while in your bedrool or bed ( each would give different bonuses)

11. System that makes u dirty after a while of looting and killing zombies so u need to go in to the nearest lake or take a bath to clean up so u dont get infected ( also applys different bonuses) (ravenhearst had rly sucessfull tyredness and dirtyness system)

I'm just not feeling the bandit vibe. I see them as being cheesy & just more a pain in the azz. 

1. More story/lore. Find notes in houses/POI's, resident evil style. 

2. Random survivor encounters. They may need help, it may be an ambush, or you can just kill them & take their stuff. This could also lead to alternative questing or get more story/lore.

3. I kinda miss the plains biome. Hate the snow/winter biome is so big now. 

4. Bigger zombie population in big cities. Put the good loot there but you gotta work for it. Risk vs reward. 

5. Possible end game idea. Maybe you gotta scavenge/craft/purchase parts to build or repair a plane to fly out of Navezgane once & for all. Tie this in with the quest system. 

Could lock certain things at certain parts of the game like after so many quests your pointed in the direction of where to find "X". 

Or your taught how to build "X" for your plane. 

Or you gotta collect/mine/scavenge a sh*t ton of stone or whatever in order to get rewarded for a certain part you need. 

Idk, just some ideas off the top of my head. Whatever the pimps decide, I'll be down for. 

Btw quite a few ppl are missding old LBD system but it wont come back so one suggestion would be to add additional class/item quests for example: like previously metioned challanges where u need to fulfill certain tasks to get additional bonuses/stats for your class or maybe just for a single tool, weapon or any other item. Need to destroy certain amout of blocks, kill number of zomies, eat/drink something number of times, etc :) Some requrments could be plain silly, but still it will offer some more things to do in world :)

Archived