STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

2 minutes ago, ozmods said:

argh i dont pay attention to the one lol. Not always upto date always as far as i see. those comments arent really bothering me lol. i get to update mods when i get to them. I have the cp I need to get out and that is my main focus. only quickly updated these to work for a20. 

But will add as i get more time to.  

Good day Stallionsden

I have a question and hoping it isn't too much trouble ... Is there a way to cut back on the schematic books for "Expanded Traps" ... they are in every trash bag - can - dumpster that I open, by the time I get done with a loot run ... I have maybe 50 of them each "good cash flow, Lol" but a bit over the top.

If it is too much trouble, then no biggie, just wondering.

Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

On 2/27/2022 at 5:42 AM, gpcstargate said:

Good day Stallionsden

I have a question and hoping it isn't too much trouble ... Is there a way to cut back on the schematic books for "Expanded Traps" ... they are in every trash bag - can - dumpster that I open, by the time I get done with a loot run ... I have maybe 50 of them each "good cash flow, Lol" but a bit over the top.

If it is too much trouble, then no biggie, just wondering.

Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

For sure I can take a look at it.  Swear i reduced it but will do another run and reduce again. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Hi :)

Have a trouble since i installed your mods. I don't identify the mod who cause this problem.

When i loot a garbage on floor (like all differents garbages) i have always the same loot with trap books, dye color ...

Can you help me :) ? Thanks for your job btw :)

24 minutes ago, Nanaki said:

Hi :)

Have a trouble since i installed your mods. I don't identify the mod who cause this problem.

When i loot a garbage on floor (like all differents garbages) i have always the same loot with trap books, dye color ...

Can you help me :) ? Thanks for your job btw :)

Hi Nanaki

Sounds like valmars Dye mod and trap mods I will take a look (as I have a few to look at) sometime this week today or maybe tomorrow when I get a chance and will get a fix out for you all. 

3 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day Stallionsden

I just check the update from 1/16 that was done and this the Loot from just 2 trash bags ... just a little OP

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 11.18.44.32 (2).png

who is the idiot in your world throwing that stuff out lol for... (idiot as unknown npc ofc) like that stuff is valuable ... glad you saved it.. 

will get to it shortly and hopefully reduce again. 

2 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

Please tell me you are fixed the Open Door Syndrome mod...I‘m kind like it....with out it.I'dont even want play the game any more.....

I have taken a look at it. The max tick rate i can use is 63 so cant increase that any further as far as I am aware i am thinking something changed in a20 with the tick rates tho. maybe use the one with out loot respawn for now. 

I may have to think of another work around for it tho. 
the stove and fridge still looking at.

On 3/1/2022 at 2:24 AM, gpcstargate said:

Good day Stallionsden

I just check the update from 1/16 that was done and this the Loot from just 2 trash bags ... just a little OP

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 11.18.44.32 (2).png

Hey ya gpcstargate

have reduced the loot chance on the expanded traps. Let me know how it feels and all please. 

Regards
Stallionsden

5 minutes ago, dujinyuan said:

Thanks a lot..I was collected many mods that makes the game so reall...I'm fighting with the life...😁

I got to fully rework this one but do have a work around tho may take a few days.

But 7 days it should take to respawn loot. Tho I can make it 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 lol also possibly.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:59 AM, stallionsden said:

Hey ya gpcstargate

have reduced the loot chance on the expanded traps. Let me know how it feels and all please. 

Regards
Stallionsden

Well, thank you for the effort .. but this is just 1 house on a Quest run and the loot I got from the 1 House in total .. Are you sure you didn't increase instead of Decrease .. Lol. 

Just a thought .. it could go down alot more random. Latest update.

Anyway, Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.03.05 - 13.17.07.45 (2).png

That piece of armor, I just repaired it so I got sale it.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

1 hour ago, gpcstargate said:

Well, thank you for the effort .. but this is just 1 house on a Quest run and the loot I got from the 1 House in total .. Are you sure you didn't increase instead of Decrease .. Lol. 

Just a thought .. it could go down alot more random. Latest update.

Anyway, Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.03.05 - 13.17.07.45 (2).png

That piece of armor, I just repaired it so I got sale it.

Urgh wth lol. What your loot setting at 100% or. 

16 hours ago, stallionsden said:

OK will look at it again but I set them all to very low. 

Good morning Sir,  

Maybe remove from "trash bags" and street type loot all together ... because it seems that every bag has at least 1 or 2 in them.

PS: edit .. Maybe if possible, just have them in trash bins or just trash cans, since there are less of them in the world ... also, don't know if this makes a difference or not ... ALL my game games are on 10k maps with many cities and everything else default.

I've used this mod ever since Valmar put it out and just love it ... finding this amount started in late A19, but got really bad in A20 ... So something happened, but I have no clue.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble ... Try to have a great weekend and week coming. Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

PS: If nothing else, it does make for easy cash flow. 😁

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Good day again Sir

I had a thought after last post and started a NEW GAME with No other Mods except for the one ... and this is what I got from 3 trash piles. 

Hope you don't mind for me being alittle picky .. but for sure there is an issue with mod and A20.

Take Care again and hoping there is a solution. Thank you 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.03.06 - 10.43.50.57.png

Edited by gpcstargate
spelling (see edit history)

On 7/6/2020 at 7:50 AM, stallionsden said:

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME & OPENDOOR SYNDROMES 1 [ONE MODLET SPLIT IN 2]

You ever wonder how the previous raiders looted the cabinets and left them open but for you they stayed closed.

WELL not no more. This mod makes all objects that have a open version to them become open state once you have looted them.

Loot a microwave bam it is now open.

Loot a fridge BAM it Is now open.

You get the drift.

More to follow and if you notice i have missed some feel free to let me know about.

****WARNING*****

Disregard yellow text that can be seen in the console - Those warnings are nothing important. Just means there is a repeating cycle of down / upgrades. x goes to y goes to z goes to x.

COMPATIBLE WITH  -  LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS     

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH - A STALLIONSDENS OPENDOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

**WARNING - May not work with close those darn doors altho I don't see why not ones upgrade ones downgrade. Haven't tested **

Hi! 
I've used this mod before without problems. now in A20.3, newly spawned trash is not longer a container. I can break it, but can't loot at all.

Did I messed up somehow ?

Found these in the logs:

spacer.png

Edit: It does not happen with the Lockpicking additions version, nor the experimental one. But I really don't want to waste a lockpick on a bunch of cabinets

Edited by Mostro7DTD (see edit history)

49 minutes ago, Mostro7DTD said:

Hi! 
I've used this mod before without problems. now in A20.3, newly spawned trash is not longer a container. I can break it, but can't loot at all.

Did I messed up somehow ?

Found these in the logs:

spacer.png

Edit: It does not happen with the Lockpicking additions version, nor the experimental one. But I really don't want to waste a lockpick on a bunch of cabinets

Thank you for letting me know I will take a look at it