Invisible Zombies or Animals

Kilowaste

I am trying to build a base by a lake. I am constantly being attacked by an invisible zombie or an animal, I have dies like 14 times in a row. Can someone please help or guide me toward a fix? We are playing on a server hosted by one of the hosting companies.

Thanks for the responses, I am running an update from the control panel on the server now, if the update on my end doesn't work, I will have to ask them to update it on their end, we don't mind losing our saves we are still early game.

14 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Yes, this occurs when the entityclasses.xml from B154 is being used with B157 clients.

I've had a few people that needed to wipe their saves, but updating and running killall should fix it up.

Hi SylenThunder,

Is it possible that because i did a fresh dedicated server install and used the PREGEN02 map that came with the install that there is an issue here with entityclasses ?

As I have the exact same issue and did not run an older version of EXP before. This is my first A19 install on this server.

The Z does not show up as a entity in game and the only way to stop the attack is with a killall command in console.

Thanks

Shaun

Archived