Game crashes

EXITONX

When I am in the game and open the inventory or loot, there is a chance that the game will freeze and fly to the main menu. The same thing happens on the server. In this case, the RAM is not used to the maximum, and the FPS is kept at a stable 60. Whats wrong?

3 hours ago, EXITONX said:

Here is your issue.

2020-07-05T19:24:06 21.704 ERR Error opening SDF file:
2020-07-05T19:24:06 21.704 EXC Sharing violation on path C:\Users\rovsh\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\profiles.sdf
IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\rovsh\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\profiles.sdf

Looks like the problem is most likely not excluding the client from security software.  Could also be corrupted files or a hard drive error.

56 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Here is your issue.

2020-07-05T19:24:06 21.704 ERR Error opening SDF file:
2020-07-05T19:24:06 21.704 EXC Sharing violation on path C:\Users\rovsh\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\profiles.sdf
IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\rovsh\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\profiles.sdf

Looks like the problem is most likely not excluding the client from security software.  Could also be corrupted files or a hard drive error.

What should i do? I reinstalled the game several times and cleared the cache.  Can I try updating microsoft visual c ++?

16 minutes ago, EXITONX said:

What should i do? I reinstalled the game several times and cleared the cache.  Can I try updating microsoft visual c ++?

From the Sticky FAQ thread....

You will need to exclude the client before re-installing or verifying. After it's fully excluded, verify twice, and then restart the PC.

15 minutes ago, EXITONX said:

As Sylen said, exclude your game from your Anti-Virus software. Instructions on how to do this are in the FAQ stickied at the top of this sub-forum.

Archived