Blinking Lights

bjurney

My wife and I really enjoy playing this game and have quite a few hours logged. We are now playing on A19 and we have been having fun with the new changes. There is one small concern though with some of the POI's where it will have some strobing lights. This normally wouldn't be an issue, however she suffers from epilepsy and the flashing lights aggravate the condition. Is there a setting  or modification to the XML's that I could make that would disable the strobbing? I am sure there are plenty of others that would also be affected. 

Yeah they cant seem to avoid messing with people's IRL disabilities. First it was that high pitch whine now they wanna strobe us to death. Airdrops are now off in my game. They need a option to turn off strobe lights 

This is probably something that could pretty easily be fixed with a modlet. Not that TFP shouldn't consider getting rid of strobing lights altogether, but in the short term it probably could be modded out. You'd just need to know which light blocks are the strobing ones, and then write a modlet to change them.

Archived